*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402087-Revenge-is-it-daring
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Philosophy · #1402087
Is revenge the answer? Or is it just cause? Maybe courage? Or a dare, you tell me.
Revenge has always been said to be served cold, but is it courageous? Is it daring, that’s what I ask.  From what history has taught us, should revenge always be brought upon another? To make up for wrong doings no matter how harsh they may be. If someone one were to kill your family, is it right to seek revenge? To kill his family, that person, or to let it go. A person in that situation would undoubtedly think about killing the accused. But even when revenge is taken, is it a dare? Is it a dare to one’s self to kill in the name of something they believe is right? How could we, the people who have witnessed those harsh acts judge their very doings? We have laws, and justice is said to prevail, but sometimes justice isn’t the secure way, sometimes it need more, to a harsh view of that. So I ask, do you think it’s daring to seek revenge?
© Copyright 2008 Phoenix (havoc_mentor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402087-Revenge-is-it-daring