*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402750-A--rainy--evening
by Indu
Rated: E · Article · Nature · #1402750
the feeling that a cozy rainy evening brings to the mind of a nature lover.
Its raining and my heart is singing... with joy, pleasure, comfort.... Its raining beautifully all over my small world. Everything is so green and fresh. There is no sight of a bird but their happy vices could be heard along somewhere...........
As I sit on the verandah of my beautiful home, the world around me transforms into a magical land with beautiful things. I long for these kind of days very much. I see the huge green trees wet and glee in the cool bath with the happy leaves cherishing themselves..........
The flowers look so adoring that I cannot describe them anymore blooming. Even in this cold and cozy evening there is still the warmth of seeing something you like...... feeling something you always knew.............
As the song goes "My heart is beating.........." the words are personified here in me, myself, falling back to a world of wonders and hope.
All the little shrubs and herbs stand still as they too like me are admiring this glorious evening, taking part in the celebration. There is of course no wind. Might be resting somewhere to get on work later with a mighty blow.

Nature seems like a mirror to me. Through it I see my own reflection as these comforting elements of nature... showing me the value of true hope, colour, love and consistency. But yet there is something missing---- the roar of a mighty thunder and the starry glistening of a lightning; the power of rain comes in its true form then.

" Like an enchanment , the music of my heart lives...........
in a different way...........
Yes there is no music without a feeling.
It coils our mind like a creeper ,
like the one in Toru Dutt's " Cassuarina Tree".
It is not to know ......but to understand....."

Still arises the disturbing sounds of the vehicles on the wet and slippery road
like intruding noise signals on an FM receiver station. But my wiiling ears
acts like a pair of amplitude limiters, detecting the external noise signals
and transferring only the true natural music of nature to the receiver station in my mind. There is still lots and lots to say, but I thankfully conclude here waiting for another yet wonderful dark evening..............

© Copyright 2008 Indu (wonderblossom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402750-A--rainy--evening