*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402839-The-South-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1402839
bad people can not be safe
THE SOUTH REVENGE


By


HOSSAM EL DIN BELAL























He was not a man of principles, principles meant nothing to him, since he was just a little kid his parents knew what kind of man he would be , and they were right , he represented evil , his actions toke that kind of direction.

And when he grew up to be a young man he used to remember what he did to the people he met in his life , he remembered that kid from first grade when he attacked him to steal his ice cream , he did not want to eat the ice cream , he just wanted to hurt the poor kid , he wanted to beat him , it was a desire of hurting , something natural inside him , he remembered this girl from college , she was pretty , innocent and honorable , but he raped her like an animal , kidnapped her and raped her with no mercy , no body heard from her again, she might killed herself.

That man was called SAMY, he lived alone when he was a college student, to do what he wanted to do without any disturbance .

His father was very rich, he did not ask why his son wanted to live alone away from him and his family, he did not care, because he did the same when he was at his son's age, so he gave him what he wanted, he bought a house on the beach for his son, a beach so far, as he wanted to get rid of his own son.

Samy lived in this house for two years , during this period he launched his evil side , he surrendered to the devil and became his slave , a slave who did horrible things to satisfy his master so they can be together in hell.

One day , he was in the kitchen in his beach house , looking at the sea , if someone saw him like this he would think that Samy was so romantic and he was just thinking of the woman he loves, but no , being romantic was not one of his qualities , was not one of his personal advantages , he looked at the sea and smiled because he did something terrifying , and that was the truth, he liked himself, he liked to be the devil’s slave.

Silence was his only companion at this moment of remember, no neighbors were near , nothing but calmness and drowning in his memories .

Suddenly a gun shot was heard and a bullet rushed through the window, Samy hit the ground scared but he was not hurt, he fell on the ground because of the sudden action, calmness came back again after these seconds of terror but it did not last , and this time Samy was under heavy attack, bullets were flying over his head for a few minutes to make him feel the pain , not the pain of hurting because he was not damaged but the pain of fear .

Gun fire stopped, his heart too, on his mind there were pictures from the past, his past of crimes was like a movie with no end on his mind , but he knew when he heard the smashing of the house door and the sound of foot steps were getting closer and closer, he knew that the end of this horror movie is now. 

Samy raised his eyes again , and when he did , he found three men in black suits looking at him , each one had a shot gun in his hand, the one in the middle was the one who talked.

THE MAN
Did we interrupt something?

Samy’s only concentration was on their guns so he did not hear what the man said , he was in another world , the man did not care , he kept talking.
THE MAN
We saw you looking directly at the sea , you did not even notice us coming ..and that’s not a good hospitality .. when guests come ,they should be welcomed ..you did not welcome us.., so we gave you some bullets to notice us.

The man, was so calm and confident , he talked like a police officer who interrogate a terrified criminal.

THE MAN
How is your rich father?

Samy thought that it would be better to talk before this man gets upset.

Samy
You know my father?

The man
I know everything about you.. I did not come here before knowing every little thing about you and your family.

It was a good opportunity for Samy to do something to save himself , something might help.

Samy
Dad will be so glad to give you what you want.. you did not have to shoot me and waste your bullets .. all you had to do is ask.

The man
Money mean nothing to us.. for us it means less than a shoe .. we came here for our honor .. honor is priceless as you know.

Frustration , was the feeling that Samy felt that moment , the money offer did not work, it was a wrong guess, the man needed something else.

Samy
If its not for money, why are you here sir with guns?.. but you are welcomed anyway.

The man
A month ago you hit a little kid on the road by your car, the witnesses said that you did not slow down when you saw the kid , you went faster, you wanted to kill him, then you ran away , witnesses gave us your car number and here we are.

Samy
I did not kill anybody.

He succeeded in saying these words with self confidence and innocent
tongue , but inside he was scared .

The man
Refresh your memory.. and when you do ..you will remember .

Samy
Are you a police officer?

The man
No .. I am the kid's cousin .. do you know where we are from?

Samy realized now why  they are here, they came for revenge.

The man
We come from the south. . where people die to get revenge.. you killed our little cousin and ran away like any coward.. left him to bleed to death.. because there were thoughts on your mind that you are untouchable .. and police will never accuse you because of your dad.. but guess what .. this little kid has men behind to get his revenge .. if he were alive he would not need a police officer to accuse you.. no.. we would.

Samy was helpless when they carried  him outside the beach house , they tied his legs and his hands and left him sitting on the road, while he was wondering about what they are going to do , some car came from nowhere , and it was coming fast straight to him , he stared at the fast car while it was getting closer and closer .

Pictures of his memory came to be visual on his mind again , he watched all his lifetime enemies looking at him  smiling , just for seconds before the crash .

When the crash happened and Samy was bleeding to death , he looked at the car to find (The man )behind the wheel  .

The man
You should not mess with people from the south.. we always have our revenge.

The man drove his car away.
THE END

© Copyright 2008 hossam eldin (hossamwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402839-The-South-Revenge