*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403104-Because-of-that-temptation
Rated: E · Poetry · Writing · #1403104
This is about AIDS
Because of that temptation

Listening through the grapevine I over heard that the best sex is no sex and if you should fall for the conception one day the best sex is protected sex.

But being in that sense and manner how come this epidemic spread sense the 80s?

My people are being decreased by this non receding disease,
and this unbreakable temptation is spreading it.

Listening through the grapevine I over heard that the best sex is no sex and if you should fall for the temptation one day the best sex is protected sex.

Read an article and it said it’ll hit some quick
and others slowly and most of all it’ll deteriate your body,
and just to have some control over your body you have to be covered in money.

Listening through the grapevine I over heard that the best sex is no sex and if you should fall for the conception one day the best sex is protected sex.

And as time past quickly and at others slow my brother over here
and my sister over there are beginning to die right before the natural eye.

All because of that sexual healing Marvin Gaye talked about our community is being filled with people, who are suffering every day,
and half they don’t know they have it until its too late.

Listening through the grapevine I over heard that the best sex is no sex and if you should fall for the temptation one day the best sex is protected sex.

I didn’t quit understand but I think I heard that this community
our colorful community is filled with uneducated people
on being safe no one ever had the time to teach them,
and the school don’t  explain it well enough.

Nosing through the grapevine I stopped to listen to someone saying “that the best sex is no sex and if you should fall for the conception one day the best sex is protected sex.”

Just because of this temptation this unwanted thing is taking over.

Then I heard loud and clear that “we need to think because AIDS is the cause of our brothers and sisters dying today!”


© Copyright 2008 Poetically Correct (cathryndenise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403104-Because-of-that-temptation