*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403110-midnight-screams
by PG
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Mystery · #1403110
its about two sisters who move to a new town and make friends with vampires
Midnight Screams
Prolouge
Everything went black,like the night lacking moon and stars.She could feel the life draining from her body,as each moment passed.Each second felt like an hour to her,in this particular situation.She couldn't fight back,knowing that if she tried her death would only come more suddenly.As soon as her attacker had come he was gone,he left with no words spoken.
He walked slowly to the entry to the street market,having shown no remorse or shame,as her body fell silently to the cold,hard paved road,lifeless.




Chapter One
"come on,or we'll be late!"15 year old Karina Withers called to her year younger sister Sarah.Both girls were on their way to their first day at a new school in a town called Richmond.Karina rushed ahead holding on to her lunch bag and a few other things she would need for today.Sarah and Karina weren't all that different,Karina might have been a bit more taller than Sarah,but they both had jet black hair that reached their waste,deep chocolate brown eyes,and a feminine body frame.They reached their school,Richmond High,it seemed like a respectable place from the outside,but neither of the two girls could help but wonder if the inside was as nice as the outside.The school had regular brick walls,shade of brown,the doors were glass and there were a few stair steps to take to get to them,everything seemed to be great so far,until he came"well,look what we got here,Logan,a coulple of new girls,city folk by the looks of 'em",said,the middle boy,who looked to be the leader.The boy took a step closer,while both girls took two steps back."oh,don't worry I don't bite,much,"This meesely statement was enough to make Sarah scream but she bit her lip and managed to keep silent,only to find out,much to her dismay,Karina wasn't to good at holding in her screams,she let out a peircing scream,as though she were being murdered,then Sarah couldn't hear anything at all,she was in some kind of room where no sound could be heard,then the boy appeared."Who are you,and whats going on,where are we?"Sarah was confused,how did she get here,just a minute ago Karina was screaming head off like a maniac,and now she was in some white room with sound proof walls"My name must remain a secret,but right now we are in the deepest part of your mind,where you go to get some peace and quiet.I am here to give you a message,stay away from this school and town,if you wish not to be killed,once the threads of fate ar intertwined they cannot be undone,choose wisely your path,or suffer the consequences of a wrong turn.'whats this guy talking about,oh,i'm so confused,why is he telling me all this,and how will i get out of here?""Sarah,you must understand,if you stay you will become a part of all this,so please,heed my words and leave,get as far away from this place as possible,and never look back,give not unto temptation and let curiosity get the best of you."The bell of the school brought Sarah back to the real world.What happened?Was any of that real?These questions and many more plagued Sarah's mind,throughout the day.The bell rang for the last time,signaling school was over.Sarah found all her classes easily,but couldn't manage to pay attention to any of her teachers.Karina was already making fast friends with Logan,one of the boy's friends,Karina always seemed to be the popular one at every school they ever attended,so it wasn't anything new to Sarah.They returned home,around four and managed to relax a bit before it was time to help make dinner.Sarah and Karina's parents were wonderful people,though they payed much more attention to Karina,they still gave some love to Sarah,even if they forgot her birthday alot,but never forgot Karina's,she vowed to herself she would always love her parents,even if she never got the same amount of love in return.
© Copyright 2008 PG (bri9612 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403110-midnight-screams