*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403308-midnight-screams-pt-2
by PG
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Mystery · #1403308
chapter 2 of midnight screams
Chapter two
Sarah never stopped thinking about the encounter she had with the boy,she would find out his name sooner or later,but right now she just wanted to find out what he wanted.When she went back to school on Monday she searched for him all over the school but caught no sight of him.Eventually Sarah gave up the search for the mystery boy,and decided to just move on with her life.A couple months later,a day before Sarah's birthday,she received a strange phone call"Hello,may i ask who this is?""Didn't i tell you to leave,or was i not clear enough,you're putting the lives of everyone you love at risk,including yourself."Thats when the line went dead,Sarah was so shocked by the call she could barely stand,she felt so disoriented,the voice on the other line was the same boy from so long ago.Now that she knew he was around,she'd have to figure out a way to find him and make sure she gets his name before he calls again.
Sarah spent the rest of the day trying to figure out a way to locate him,she asked Karina had she seen him but all she did was ignore the question and continue to talk with Logan over the phone.School the next day was like normal,but then she saw him.She saw the boy who called and got inside her head."hey!You,boy over there,stop!I need to talk to you.Wait!,"Sarah called franticly trying to get his attention,and to her surprise,he stopped.She jogged the rest of the way to him.Now was her chance to finally talk to him,and ask what exactly was going on."what do you want,girl,"he said girl as if it were meant as an insult."You have to tell me now,whats going on why did you call,saying those things,why did you tell me all that stuff months ago,when you were in my mind,i don't even know if any of that was real,but still,start explaining."There it was,the sudden quietness,she was in the white room again,but it was different somehow.There was a window now,in front of her and the boy was behind it."Sarah,i know this is strange for you,but you must understand,leave,or join us,we who lurk in the darkness,waiting and watching for our chance to strike,we who drain the innocents of their life."The boy spoke in a monotone voice,he didn't sound like himself.Sarah stared in shock as the boy broke through the glass,without sound,and remained unscathed."Whats going on?Tell me,now!"Sarah demanded an answer from this mysterious boy,but received no answer only a cold stare,that sent a chill down Sarah's spine.Then they were back."come with me,let me show you something."The boy led Sarah to a park down the street from the school.They continued walking until they reached a wall."um,is this what you wanted to show me?A wall?"The boy gave Sarah a brief smirk,before speaking words that Sarah couldn't make out.The walls split,and revealed a hideout,Sarah guessed.They walked inside,and Sarah was astonished at what she saw,everything was so fancy."This is our hideout,you must not come here,unless i am with you,otherwise,the others would love to have you as a snack."This scared Sarah,a lot.She caught up with the the boy and tugged on the sleeve of his shirt."Whats your name?"Sarah needed to know his name otherwise what would she refer to him as?"my name is,Xavier."Sarah was glad she finally had something to call him,what really made her happy was that he actually told her.Xavier introduced Sarah to is four other companions,Logan,Damien, Ara,and Sophie.They all seemed pretty nice.Xavier walked Sarah home,it was already a little after seven so she was sure she'd be in for it now."Sarah,do you know what vampires are?"What a strange question to ask."yes,they suck the blood from humans and they become one of them."They continued to walk until they reached Sarah's house."Thank you for walking me home,Xavier."Xavier stayed silent,and gave her nod,then turned and headed toward the hideout.As expected,Sarah was griped at by her mother and father for being out so late,all the while,Sarah could see her so called sister Karina snickering.She went to bed that night more tired than ever thought possible.Tomorrow she would meet up with Xavier,and at least try to become friends with him.
© Copyright 2008 PG (bri9612 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403308-midnight-screams-pt-2