*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403393-Andromeda-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · War · #1403393
part 2 of andromeda
The GiKot'Fer Homeworld, Sector 1.7.6.2 Andromeda Galaxy seventy years ago

The GiKot'Fer were a reptilian race. They had four legs and three arms, a shell like a tortoise and five eyes. And being as impulsive as they were, they were prone to violence. A GiKot'Fer who did follow a strong impulse could die from the effort to contain it. There were however those who could control their impulses and these individuals eventually became the GiKot'Fer High Command. They hired scientists to find a way to develop a device that would permit GiKot'Fer of any age to control their impulses. But far from this, due to faulty communications the scientists made a space-vessel which allowed them to travel faster then light. The GiKot'Fer were thus able to leave their solar system.

But since the anti-impulse device had not been developed, the GiKot'Fer High Command was no longer able to control the people, who got them involved in a new war almost every day. They generally assimilated weak races. They a constant supply of new technology and resources. But one day a squadron of Class Vega Carrier Ships got involved in a conflict with an Alliance planet known as Drbu7. The GiKot'Fer were outnumbered and out-gunned. All but one ship were destroyed. The Battle of Drbu7 commenced the forty-nine year war between the Alliance and the GiKot'Fer.

Alliance Star System Hrtaa2, Sector 9.4.2.7 Hermes Galaxy twenty years ago

Rial'Ber was a pilot during the war. He was also the scientist who developed SuWmega479. He was about to use on the Hrtaa2 star. Little did he know this act would make him a hero for his people and Emperor of the GiKot'Fer Empire. He was just doing his part in the war his people called "the Infinite War". Rial'Ber thought that the war would indeed last forever. How could have thought otherwise? He was born in the war, trained for the war, fought in the war and researched for the war. In general his life had been revolved around the war. But he was not thinking of these things at the time. He fire on the Hrtaa2 star. The explosion could be heard in every corner of the Universe.....

GiKot'Fer Homeworld, Sector 1.7.6.2 Andromeda Galaxy present day

Emperor Rial'Ber was in shock from learning that his fleet of Class AlphaPrime MegaWarships had been destroyed by a primitive nuclear missile! Of all things he was not expecting such a primitive weapon! He was now considering all possibilities of destroyed the planet. It was obvious he couldn't use a fleet and the large amount of planets meant the star, Sol had an unusually powerful electro-magnetic field, which prevented the use of SuWmega479. His only choice seemed to be sacrificing a fleet of ZeroClass DogFighters and approach the planet from the other side and fight the war on the ground....... and hope the Alliance didn't interfere.

Star System Sol, Sector 0.5.2.8 Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth present day

"The fleet of ships, whatever they are have been reduced to space-junk, SIR!" reported lieutenant Tory reported to the general. "Well then, we MUST prepared for for more of these....things."
TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2008 duhmcduh (bladannybla10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403393-Andromeda-Part-2