*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403684-Love-Bet--fashionista--bad-boys-much-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Relationship · #1403684
He reached his hand out as if to help her up,but, instead, he reached for the camera…
Chapter 3
Leila was in a daze, she stayed motionless until the guy muttered “Sorry.”, before standing up. Leila was sure that the guy was just as embarrassed as she was, even though he tried to hide it.
He reached his hand out, Leila thought he was trying to help her up, but, instead, he reached for the camera…
“Luckily it’s not spoiled,” he said while examining his camera carefully. “Or else you’re going to pay for it, and I doubt if you can afford it.”
“Pay? It’s not my fault. If it’s really broken, you should blame it on own stubbornness. What a gentlemen you are, to leave me sitting on the ground!”
Leila tried to stand up, and this is when a strong hand rested on her arm, and pulled her up. The touch of his hand sent tingle down Leila’s body. After helping Leila up on her feet, he stared at her coolly before heading for the exit.
Leila was in a daze and only came back to reality after realizing he was leaving, AND WITH THE CAMERA!
“Hey, return the roll of film!”
But in spite of her shouting, he didn’t even bulge and continued walking.
A hand tapped her shoulder.
“Miss Leila, do you need help?” Leila turned to the security guard, “Oh yes, Uncle Bob. Stop him.” She continued to tell him about the whole story.
Uncle Bob led the photographer guy to a corner for confrontation. Even though the guy was about to be in deep trouble, he seems as composed as ever.
Watching them, Leila laughed to herself. “That’ll teach him a lesson for being so arrogant!”
Leila suddenly noticed that Uncle Bob is smiling at that guy; you don’t smile when you are reprimanding others… Furthermore, Uncle Bob seems to be letting him go, but why?
© Copyright 2008 dreamprincesse (dreamprincesse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403684-Love-Bet--fashionista--bad-boys-much-3