*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403767-Emo
Rated: E · Fiction · Friendship · #1403767
This is a story about a girl who hates her life. It's not very descriptive.
I hate my life.  I'm a eleven year old girl who is bipolar, no boy friend, no best friend, has a mom who is a twenty two year old model, I have never met my real dad.  My step dad smokes, drinks, and abuses me.  He sometimes dose drugs too.  I have no coordination except in running.  My mom dose drugs and drinks.  I'm going anarexeic.  I cut my wrist long ways.  I steel my mom's drugs to take away the pain.  I skipped two grades and am now in eighth grade.  According to every one else I'm really smart which is really weird considering that my mom did drugs and alcohol.  I don't feel smart I feel stupid.  I only eat drugs.  I take three runs a day.  I can run a mile in six minutes twenty seconds.  Being bipolar doesn't help.  If someone says something I don't like I will punch or kick them.  I'm also skitso.  If a boy ever did want to go out with me than I could have one part of me hate him the other part love him.  I could be the first person in the class to finish homework.  But my bad side keeps me talking and I never do my homework. 
Yesterday durring class part of me backtalked to a teacher and I got sent to the office.  The teacher said that this is why people who are skitso get home schooled.  I tried to explain that my parents would kill me if I was home for that long. 
When I went to my locker one of the girls came up to me and said, “Mrs. paterson explainde about you being bipolar, and skitsofrinic, and I was wondering if you would like to come to my house this weekend." 
"Sure" I said. 
"ok could you ride the bus with me?" she asked. 
"yea" I said. 
"ok and by the way my name is Alissa." she said, "You're Kara, right?" 
"yea how'd you know?" I asked. 
"your in all of my classes." Alissa said, "well I'll see you tomarrow bye."
That night my dad threw thoughtless punches at me.  I threw thoughtful punches hitting him every time.  I was so heated up.  I wanted to punch him harder than I did.  I threw one finnal punch to his jaw just as my mom walked in.  She saw blood comming from my wrist and punched just as I dogded her.  My dad was on the floor because my last punch knocked him out.  I pushed past my drunk mom and ran out the door.  I didn't know where I wanted to go I just ran.  When I got tired, I stopped and looked around.  I was in a park.  I sat down on a bench.  "Hey what are you doing here?" Alissa asked, pulling the head phones out of her ears.
"I'm thinking about suiside." I said. 
"so you're also suicidal?" Alissa asked.
"yea." I said.
"Kara, you're pretty and smart.  You don't have to do more things beond what you can't help, like being bipolar.  You could be almost anything you want to be all you have to do is try.  You don't need to think about suicide.  You are so luckey to skip as meny grades as you have.  You could be in tenth grade right now but the only reason they didn't put you in that grade is because there's more pressure in those classes.  You would die if they put you there." Alissa said, grbbing my arm.  I looked down.  I saw that without knowing it I had been cutting myself.
"I want to live a normal life.  The things I do like cutting, drugs and alcohol just sooth my anger." I said.
© Copyright 2008 Amanda Panda (amandapanda99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403767-Emo