*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403892-Havenhest-Manor---So-Naive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Novel · Mystery · #1403892
I am currently working this and your comments are highly appreciated
"I wonder where he could be" Oli asked Sue as he took another mouthful of Coke from his bottle.
"I don't know" Sue replied taking another nibble from her salad. "Mr. Brunson said that he wouldn't be long"
"Mr. Brunson also said that our essays didn't have to be long? Ten pages? Ten worthless pages?' Oli said narrowing his eyes.
After he said that, a tall, brown haired youthful man stood over the blond haired, diminutive Sue and kissed her head.
'Hello, good-looking' Harrie said cheerfully.
"So brain box what he'd want?' Oli said opening his chocolate bar.
"Just wanted to congratulate me on another A*" Harrie replied looking in his bag. "Did either of you get me a sandwich?"
"Who are we, your slaves?" Oli gasped "But I did get you one?"
"Ha. 'Cause you love me." Harrie said taking the sandwich and giving a gigantic cheesy grin.
"Anyway? What we doing now?" Sue asked taking Harrie's arm and leaning her head on it.
"Sorry? I've picked up another shift?" Harrie said closing his eyes, wincing.
"You know! I'd think that you love that newspaper bloody more than me" Sue yelled jumping off Harrie.
"I think that you need to go to marriage counselling" Oli whispered.
"We're not married!" Sue growled at Oli.
"I'm sorry. Really, I am." Harrie said looking Sue in the eyes." How about I give you £20, you got get any film you want some popcorn and we watch a nice film when I get back?"
Sue looked into Harrie's eyes, deeply.
"Make it 30 and we have a deal." Sue said.
"30! Why do you need that much?" Harrie gasped.
"You leave me, I go shopping!" Sue laughed smiling.
"Excuse me!" Harrie gasped.
"Do you want a girl to cuddle up next to tonight?" Sue retorted.
"Ha? Under the thumb?" Oli laughed.
"Shut up you! I'll kick your arse!" Harrie yelled at Oli. "Anyway, anyone want a lift?"
"Aye, go on." Sue said standing up and brushing her skirt down. "Seeing as you are leaving me."
"I've said I'm sorry." Harrie replied with standing up and brushing down his black jeans. Oli stood up and walked over to the student parking.
"You do know I am sorry don't you?" Harrie whispered in Sue's ear.
"I know. But if you're fond of your balls?" Sue grabbed Harrie's crotch area. "Don't do it again."
"Ow! Okay okay okay!" Harrie winced.
All three walked over to Harrie's diminutive red car. Harrie was in the driver's seat, Sue in the front with him and Oli in the back.
"Because I am in hot water and she controls whether or not I will be able to have children again, Sue chooses what we listen to" Harrie proclaimed.
"Typical?" Oli muttered under his breathe.
"Drop us off outside the video shop" Sue said whilst fiddling with the radio.
"Us?" Oli retorted
"Yes! He can't be taking us all over the place he has to get to work" Sue replied without looking at Oli. Oli leaned over to the front seats.
"Sue. You can make him do what you want now!" Oli whispered. "I could sleep with him the same way I would."
"I am here, y'know!" Harrie exclaimed.
Oli sat back once Harrie started the engine. There wasn't much of a disagreement about what music was on seeing as all three had analogous music tastes. It wasn't long before the car pulled up outside of Blockbuster and Sue and Oli got out of the car.
"See you later babe" Sue said leaning into the car for a kiss. Harrie returned the gesture and gave Sue a kiss.
"See you later babe" Oli said leaning into the car for a kiss.
"You kiss him and you really are having no kids? And I won't have anything to do with it!" Sue exclaimed.
"I wouldn't!" Harrie retorted. "See you tomorrow Oli, I'll pick you on my way to Uni"
"Sure thing bud" Oli replied walking into the video shop with Sue.
Harrie started the engine and was about to set of to his job at the Daily Paperino but a young, petite, dark haired woman banged on the window before he could set off. Harrie rolled the window down for her to speak, she was out of breathe.
"Harrie! Are you going to the bureau?" She gasped.
"Yeah?" Harrie murmured. "Fancy a lift?"
"Yes please" The girl panted and opened the door and let herself into the car.
© Copyright 2008 Jack Vincent (jackslaughter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403892-Havenhest-Manor---So-Naive