*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404598-Continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cherub
Rated: 18+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1404598
this is continued from my lesbian story.
Cara smiled sweetly, causing Spades to feel weak. Cara always had this affect on her. Spade walked up to Cara, fighting the urge to jump on her and kiss her.

"Come on," Cara said holding out her hand. Spades grabbed her hand as the walked out of the apartment, locking it as they went. "Motorcycle or SUV?"

Spades smiled, "Motorcycle." Cara laughed as she got on. Spades sat behind her and wrapped her arms around Cara, pressing her face into Cara's back as Cara drove off.

Spades watched as building flew by. Although she knew they were the ones flying by, Spades would pretend the world revolved around them. This kept her from feeling endangered. Cara said something, but Spades didn't catch it, for she was still lost in her thoughts. She now wished she wore a jacket and a pair of jeans. The air chilled her a bit. It didn't help that the wind wrapped itself around them as Cara drove.

They pulled up to the Sushi Bar. After parking, Spades and Cara got off. Cara kissed Spades' lips softly and grabbed her hand as she led Spades in. People watched them walk in. Not many people approved of homosexuality, but they didn't care. Cara talked to the host, before being seated and given menus.

"Order whatever you want. It's on me," Cara winked. "Plus, I have to make up for being late home."

Spades smiled, "Okay. Why were you late coming home?"

"There was a fight, and being a bouncer and bartender made things difficult. You know how it is at Kitten's Bar. You should come one night. On my break we can have a beer or two and talk. It might put us both at ease."

"I'll have to keep that in mind," Spades laughed a bit. She wasn't much of a drinker. Holding beer was tough on Spades' stomach. She could only drink one beer and hold it down. Any more and she'd be sick, but she never told Cara.

Cara ordered a plate of different sushis as did Spades. Both loved sushi with a passion. They began to chat some more.

Cara asked, "How's your small device? What is it by the way?"

"It's going well. It's a bit advance for this age, but they think that every advance they can get a hold of they will be one up from the other companies. And I always get stuck on those projects," Spades replied.

Cara smiled, "Well you are the best technician around. You are so good at what you do."

"Thanks."

"Here you are," the waitress said, serving some hot tea and leaving.

Spades nodded and whispered, "I think she thinks we're weird."

"Aren't we though? A Goth dating an Emo? I believe we are, but I'm madly in love with you!" Cara smiled. Her eyes were soft with compassion and love. Spades smiled, blushing a bit. Cara leaned over the table and kissed Spades on the lips.. Spades kissed back, letting Cara's tongue explore Spades' mouth. When Cara pulled back, the waitress brought their food.

"Thank you," Spades said as the waitress walked off.

They began to eat. Spades was the slowest eater of the two. But neither of them cared much. They really didn't talk during dinner. They never did, instead they would just make faces and stare at each other.
© Copyright 2008 cherub (demoniccherub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404598-Continued