*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404618-Fantasies
by Soomro
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Philosophy · #1404618
What fantasies actually are?
Why we like fantasies and not the real world. Right from the childhood we like to hear and are amazed by mythical, unreal (not belonging to this world) and meta-physical stories. When it comes to real life business we get bored. Most of us try to escape from the business and busy ness of this world.

Many of us try to escape from this world using different means: drugs, unreal life style, spiritualism, religion or by totally leaving behind the business of this world. Why we are so much into fantasies or unreal world. Why we like the fantasies and meta-physical things more than the real world things.

Because our soul does not belong to this world, it belongs to the world of perfection where it came from. It does not like the hectic ways of this life: issues, crimes, prejudices, problems and imperfections. As our soul belongs to peace and perfection, it is very hard for it to handle all that crap, and eventually gets overwhelmed or bored of this world.

Where fantasies are considered to be only unreal things, those infact tell us what is real and what is fantasy.
© Copyright 2008 Soomro (munwar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404618-Fantasies