*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404804-Retarded
by Soomro
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1404804
Are we all retarded
Some people cannot function like a normal person so we call them mentally retarded. But some people consider other normal people mentally retarded as they don’t show the wits like them. In turn that person who considers others retarded may be considered himself/herself retarded by someone else and so on.

Question is, who is retarded and how much? The answer to the question could be that only few top notch, say some PhD people, are the normal people, rest is retarded. Interestingly, many of us think that PhD people get abnormal while delving deep into philosophy! Some consider that those people who seem like out of this world, simpleton and psycho are actually the normal people who know the real Truth and rest of us are retarded as we don’t know much about the universe.

Most importantly, there are good chances that the person who looks mentally retarded to us probably understands this world better than we do. He/she may be enjoying the life better than we do and be laughing at us, for taking the life so serious. We take life so serious that many of us have to drink alcohol, take drugs and do lot of other stuff to come to some normal level. May be the person who seems retarded is at the right or normal level and we are actually retarded and have messed up our lives!

Since this is all relative, that who is normal and who is retarded, therefore we cannot decide about it. If we have some genuine source which we can test against, only then we can authentically say who is normal and who is retarded. When we find that source, we will know the Truth that we are all retarded…..

© Copyright 2008 Soomro (munwar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404804-Retarded