*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405229-Genie-in-a-bottle-Excerpt
Rated: E · Sample · Fantasy · #1405229
A genie and the girl who releases him fall for each other. Can they be with each other?
Yahir

I force a smile and repeat the line I've said for the last 600 thousand years:

“Your wish is my command”

And I found myself back in the bottle.

I'm a genie if you haven't figured that out by now. A genie in a bottle.

Who grants 3 wishes to anyone who releases him from his prison.
Temporary. It's hard granting wishes everyday for a living and have one of your very own. And you can't grant it. No one who ever gets granted 3 wishes ever thinks about the granter. 

And you see people waste their wishes on stupid things. Some wish to be rich. Some wish to have power. Some wish for love. Love from a person who isn't meant for them. So that they end up hating that person but can't get rid of them.

I settled into my bed. Your probably thinking, 'Bed, what bed? In a bottle?'

A genie never trapped in a ordinary bottle. It's every genie's personal paradise.

Mine has the ocean, sunsets, birds with out bugs. I have a luxurious bed with finest sheets and pillows in the world. But there are no people. Which means you look forward to the day when you can pop out of the bottle even though its temperately.

I'm relaxing on the beach of my bottle when the wind started blowing. Which it never does in the bottle unless the cork has been removed.
I'm sucked up into a huge vortex and away from my bed in the Bottle.
I popped out I looked around. I found myself in a bedroom. I took in the deep dark wooden floors and tables, the velvet pillows and sheets. Then I looked for the person who had released me. When I first lay eyes on her I fell in love. She had strawberry-golden (not blond but golden) curls from her head to half-way down her back. Her eyes were of a blue green color. But its her smile that made me fall in love.

I remembered that I have a job. So I bowed and said “I am Yahir. You have released me from my prison. And for that I shall grant you 3 wishes.”

“A genie, your a genie.” she said not really believing her eyes.

I nodded and said, “I will grant you your hearts desires.”

She turned from me muttering to herself, “Isabella, you must be tripping. There is not a genie up in your bedroom.”

I came up to her. “I shall prove to you that I am real.” I took her hand and placed it on my chest over my heart. I could feel my heart beat.

She snatched it away. “Oh my god,” she began.

I started nodding like a idiot.

“I'm going insane!” she cried hysterical.

This wasn't going to well. “Your not going insane, watch this.” I went over to the window and opened it. I saw a girl walking by. “Hey,” I called.

The girl turned and smiled shyly at me,waved then kept on going.

“Oh, well,” the fairy child said with, if I'm not mistaken, a little jealousy.
I closed the window and went back to her. “What are your hearts desires?”

I could hear her think, he is so fine. A fine ass 'genie' in my room. Yeah right. I mean I'm Isabella. How could I get my wishes? Imagine if I could though, I'd wish for...

I wrinkled my nose. She was one of those people. The one who wishes for someone not meant for them to love them.

.....to get Jason back, if possible.

“Do you have a place where I can crash at?” I asked her interrupting her thoughts.

“Huh, oh. Yeah, sure. Follow me.” she led me out of her bed room and down the hallway. “Here you go” she said motioning toward a door.
I bowed, “Thank you,”

She giggled a little. I opened the door and went inside the room, closing the door after me.
© Copyright 2008 thepurplelover (lovergirl745 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405229-Genie-in-a-bottle-Excerpt