*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405244-Kiddnapped
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Family · #1405244
I wrote this for an english paper
When I looked out my window this morning I saw strange footprints in the snow.  They were about average.  I hurriedly got dressed, put on my coat and boots.  I ran outside and followed the footprints all over the property.
The footprints stopped in front of the ladder to the tree house.  I climbed the ladder and went inside.
I heard a light snoring coming from upstairs.  My heart skipped a beat.  I looked around for sings of who it could be.  I considered going upstairs but kept putting the idea out of my crazy, dare devil head.  I looked around one more time and was about to leave when something inside of me forced me to grab the ladder.
My brain told me to Just take a step up.  but then it changed it's idea's and said no don't.  Finally I took a step up and looked up.  My brain showed me two gleaming eyes.  I blinked and the sight went away.  I took another step and my brain flashed sharp teeth with red on them.  I kept taking more steps and my brain kept on showing me scary things.
I held my breath and thought of happy things.  I let a soft breath out andI saw how cold it really was outside.  I was almost to the second floor.  I took another deep breath and quickly and quietly scurried up the last few steps. 
I closed my eyes, turned around, and went blank.  I didn't know what happened.  I lost all control of what I was doing.  Did the person or it hit my head?  Did my excitement make me confused?
When I got a hold of what was going on I tried to open my eyes but I had a blindfold on.  I heard voices.  There were two men's voices and I tried to listen to what they were saying.
“What should we do about her? We can't let her go.” a deep voice said.
“But we'll be accused of kidnapping or even murder.” a soft young voice said.
“Not if we're not found out.” the deep voice said.
“We should see if she's awake yet.” the younger voice said.
Then there were sounds of someone climbing down the ladder.  Then the blindfold was taken off and I opened my eyes.  I saw an older man about forty.  He clapped his hands and a boy about my age came down the ladder.  He was Hot.  I looked at the man's expressions then the boy's.  The man's expressions were stern.  The boy's face was soft as he smiled. 
I noticed that I had my shoulders were tight so I loosened them and let them drop.
“You wouldn't accuse us of kidnapping would you?”  The man asked.
The boy took steps over to the man and put his hand on the man's shoulder.  The man looked at him, nodded, and went up the ladder.  The boy took a few steps to the couch.  I looked out the window.  It was dark outside.
“My name is Auston.” The boy said in his soft voice.  He looked at me like he was expecting me to say something.  After an acquired silence “What's your name?” the boy supposedly named Auston asked.
I opened my mouth then realized that I hadn't even tried to scream.  “I'm Erin.” I lied.  I didn't want to tell some stranger that's name is supposedly Auston what my real name is.
“Your real name isn't Erin.” The boy said.
“So” I shot back.
I looked at the boy's eyes.  they were similar to the ones I had seen earlier.
“So what is your real name?” Auston asked.
“You expect me to believe your real name is Auston. so I expect you to believe my real name is Erin.” I said.
“We have proof that's not your real name.” Auston said.
“What if I have proof your a kidnaper?” I shot back.
“Fine we're even Erin.” Auston said, “We'll call you Erin and you don't tell anyone about this.”
“I don't think we're even yet.” I said.
“What do you mean?” Auston asked.
“I have to do two things.  Call you Auston and keep quiet.” I said.
“No we have to keep you hostage because you spied on us.” Auston said.
“Fine we're even.” I mumbled.
“Good.” Auston said than turned around and went up the ladder.  I starred at the opening as Auston's foot  disappeared.  After a while I heard it.  It was loud.  It cracked in the sky.  I heard the thunder in the middle of the winter.  I was stuck in my backyard in my tree house and there was thunder going on outside.
Then I went blank after a flash of gold outside.  Again I lost all feelings.  Then I jerked awake.  I was back in my room.  I rushed over to my window and looked outside.  The footprints were still there.  Then I saw a flash of bright green eyes.  I starred out the window hoping to see Auston's face.  It never came because...
                                      To be continued
© Copyright 2008 Amanda Panda (amandapanda99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405244-Kiddnapped