*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405327-childhood-love-leads-to-marriage
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Educational · #1405327
my childhood friendship leads to marriage. My husband &met when we were just 14years.
first we fight very much for silly reasons. After that we were very good friends. I couldn't reveal that how /when i felt that i love him. After some months later we met.. my attitude to him were changed , his also, he was very much caring. And he fought with when i talked with other guys... i enjoyed very much becose of his angry . Whenever he get angry he looked very very smart. About his nature he was very brilliant with his study than me , i was an average girl about study. That is our first love.... and we felt something wrong when i can't see him daily... so we make an excuse to meet at vaccation time. That was very much interesting . At road nobody will care becose we were children.
After 10th we got separated , we met very shortly. And we separated for some time becose of some misunderstanding cause. At our plus two class i make my way to the same were he used to go his college. I was veery much happy to see him. After plus two i gone to New delhi the capital of india with my father for my further study. My father he is very suspecious man,, he never let letter come to me neither a phone . If my mother's letter came for me that also he first read and then it given to me. At that time i felt that was in cage. Becose my mother and father divorced when i was 10yrs. But my sister knew after 6years.When i was in delhi , there is his wife (my step mother ) and his son is their. My relief is that only my brother,,, i loved him very much and we fighted very much. Step mother was not satisfied with me. After six month i gone back to my native.
Then i met him again. i came to know that he was very much upset becose of my leaving...... after a long time my heart is filled with care ............
© Copyright 2008 nayanavyga (sumavyga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405327-childhood-love-leads-to-marriage