*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405378-You-Can-Afford-a-Virtual-Assistant
Rated: E · Article · Business · #1405378
Here's something to think about!
It’s a fact that small business owners, whether they work from home or not, tend to lack the time needed to accomplish all their daily tasks and grow their business. Many professionals, no matter their field of business, tend to believe that obtaining support that is affordable is almost impossible. The truth in fact is quite contrary; hiring a Virtual Assistant can actually help save your business money and provide you with the time to spend on generating new business. A Virtual Assistant can actually help you by taking some of your work load off you, so that you can concentrate on the actual income-generating aspect of your company.

Consider the following example. Let’s say that in a 40 hour work week you spend about 15 hours on the actual revenue-generating aspect of your company. The remaining 25 hours you spend on filing, customer service, bookkeeping, answering emails and other important, yet time-consuming activities. If you were to pass some of the tasks that do not make up the core of your business to a Virtual Assistant, you can use the extra free time gained to focus on revenue-generating tasks.

Another great benefit of working with a Virtual Assistant is that you don’t have to deal with them every day as you would with an employee. Virtual Assistants work from their own office and utilize their own equipment to support you, so you save on office rental, equipment as well as on costs associated with having in-house support. You pay only for actual time spent working on your behalf, thus increasing your profits.

Now that you’ve got all this information, you may be asking, ‘Where can I find a good Virtual Assistant?’ You can do so via the web, ask friends, family and business associates and business partners for recommendations, and you can also check some Virtual Assistant directories.

So enjoy your new-found freedom and enjoy profit increase. After all, isn’t that what business is all about?
© Copyright 2008 C.L. Charles (clcharles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405378-You-Can-Afford-a-Virtual-Assistant