*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406408-Her-Caribbean-Eyes
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1406408
Nonfiction short story
                                      Her Caribbean Eyes

I can't stop, every time I get near her I am lost in her deep blue eyes, and today its going to be worse than normal she just walked in the door and already my heart skips a beat, her smile is beautiful as she comes toward me, her eyes lock on mine… and I stop breathing. Her eyes are the color of the Caribbean Sea, they are clear and bright and there is a sparkle in her eyes today it reminds me of the sun reflected off the tips of the waves in the ocean, a thousand tiny points of light every artist dreams that they could capture.
Her smile is reflected in her eyes today, which means she is happy. Oh god! I would do anything in the world to make her eyes sparkle like that! I think however that even though she is here to see me, they sparkle for another...but I have and will always hold those Caribbean eyes precious to my heart and dream of a day those Caribbean Eyes may sparkle for me.
© Copyright 2008 Wil Thomas (danielhimes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406408-Her-Caribbean-Eyes