*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408723-The-battle-of-Malamba-and-Mbande
Rated: E · Chapter · Children's · #1408723
Malamba and Mbande, The battle
The battle of Malamba and Mbande

The burning sun rose upon the naked sky. Along the Kwanza river, Malamba was found walking with his materials. The materials that once belonged to his father, Kwanza, whose name is now sanctified on the rizer Kwanza. There is where Kwanza had stabbed the heart of the enemy from who he took the throne and became the king of Ndongo. Malamba was on a journey to find the warrior Ginga, a strong opponent who is said to have the same status as him, to battle for the throne of his father. For ten days and ten nights he has not found the Ginga warrior for a battle but cowards who flee at his sight.

He carried with him his spear, with which to pearse the head of the Ginga warrior to the earth. His vest was made with the skin of the lion he killed once upon a full moon. The had the black feathers on his headband, the sign of the Ndongo warriors. His dagger carries the blood of a cheetah.

The resembled a calmess. Suddenlly, the river was agitated. It trembled as if there was an earthquake. Malamba exposed his dagger ready to attack. There he was, the Ginga warrior. He stood on the other side of the river, staring at Malamba. His presence agitated the forest, that all the living things left their habitats. He too exposed his dagger, ready to attack.

Malamba and the Ginga warrior ran towards each other, at a speed the could paralyze any living thing that stood on their way. They called upon the forest a source of power that assembled dark clouds that conquered the sun. Thunder striked and the battle began.
© Copyright 2008 O_Moreninho (ferreira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408723-The-battle-of-Malamba-and-Mbande