*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408910-Green-Eggs-and-DEATH
Rated: E · Thesis · Other · #1408910
The truth about the infamous green eggs and ham
Have you ever read Doctor Seuss’ children’s book Green Eggs and Ham? I have, and I have found some interesting things out about the breakfast that kids want to eat because of it. Dr. Seuss, as a doctor, knows what bad things green food can do to you.
Most parents who make green eggs for the children assume that it means normal eggs with green food coloring. The real recipe for green eggs is 1. Buy old eggs, 2. Let eggs sit in open air until mold turns them green, and 3. Eat the eggs uncooked!
As most people know just from the title is that the dish must come with green ham. Ham, not only is degrading to pigs, but it is also deadly to eat uncooked. The parents who follow Seuss’ recipe were dead wrong to listen to the deadly doctor.
On the topic of Sam I Am, there was another unknown epilogue to Green Eggs, in which Sam I Am is at his father’s grave site with horrible heart cancer from the deadly breakfast. Sam I Am died a horrible death at the end of the book, and I would prefer not to get into the ghastly details.
Also, why did the father like it so much? The dish is known to be very tasty; in fact, it is fed to people in hospitals when the nurses don’t want to deal with the patient anymore. They believe that a tasty dish will be a good last day for that patient.
The one survivor of the green egg dish is none other then: THE GRINCH! As seen in the beginning of his story, he is holding a toothpick in his mouth. What was he trying to get out? None other than green eggs and ham. That was the grinch’s breakfast every day. How else could he have gotten green?
I hope that this informational report has made you rethink the famous green eggs and ham dish. Even Doc Seuss knew what it could do, but he didn’t care. He wanted to see the youth of America gone. Once again, eggs-good, green eggs-bad.
Bibliographies
Seuss, Doctor. Green Eggs and Ham.
Seuss, Doctor. How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
© Copyright 2008 Mackenzie (catboy126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408910-Green-Eggs-and-DEATH