*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408928-Racing-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1408928
Two race fans become one...
Being a young race car driver, I had never been privy to an interview by a member of the media. The only time I had been interviewed in the past was when I won my first race at my local track, and that was just by the track announcer over the race track PA system. However, since a rookie shot at driving for a major team, a track official told me after practice that a reporter from my local newspaper was at the track and wanted to talk to me when I had the chance. Thinking this was as good a time as any, I mentioned to send them in.

Sitting at a picnic table in the garage area, in walks towards me an adorable woman, with notepad and recorder in hand heading right for my seat. Extending her hand, she flashed a smile and introduced herself. Suzanne was her name. Her hazel eyes seared my mind as she looked directly at me, all while I was devouring her visually, hoping she wouldn’t notice. Her gentle, flowing hair cascaded around her face, barely reaching her shoulders which were broad and sturdy. A denim shirt covered a faded race t-shirt barely hid her ample breasts, and were tucked into a form-fitting pair of denim jeans. Almost near perfection for this country boy racer.
We sat down and talked about my limited racing career, what it was like leaving the smaller tracks to race with some of the sports more well-known drivers, and racing in general. Before I knew it, there was no one in the garage area except for me. Since I had nothing else to do for the rest of the day, I figured we could continue the conversation over dinner. Luckily – she accepted my invite, and while I went back to the trailer to change into something that didn’t smell like rubber and racing fuel, she hung out in the garage area, admiring the cars.

Dinner was nothing more than amazing, as we talked about Suzanne’s career, my career, and her love of racing. It was a great evening sharing laughs and good times. I really didn’t want the night to end, so taking a chance (and knowing her love of racing) I figured I’d invite her back to the trailer to show her the cars and what the track is like at night. Her eyes lit up like stars on a moonless night and couldn’t wrap up dinner fast enough to get out of there and back to the track.
To explain my trailer would be more or less a living area and garage on wheels. I have space for my car and a repair bay in the trailer, as well as cramped living quarters in the cab with a small stand up shower and a really small cooking area that could be called a kitchen. It saves money on lodging when I’m on the road, and occasionally a few friends can tag along to a race and get in as a member of the team. We entered the trailer through a side door and while I was showing Suzanne around, we could occasionally rub up against each other to pass to another side of the car. At first I thought nothing of it, but after a while, my pants became a little tighter than expected. I think Suzanne began to notice, because her passes became a little slower. After explaining the inside of the car, I decided to pull the pins out of the hood and show off the engine. Once the hood was lifted, she leaned over the front of the car, letting her nice round ass jut out, causing me to gently rub against her as I turned to grab a shop light to show off the motor. When I turned around, so had Suzanne and she was leaning with her arms extended along the radiator, looking at me with a look of lust in her eyes. I was stuck. Without turning, I placed the shop light back on the counter behind me, hearing the clinking of the light against some random tools that I hadn’t put away. Taking a step forward, I placed one hand behind her neck and gently pulled her towards me, taking her lips into mine. For a moment, neither of us were breathing – we were simply caught up in the moment of the embrace. Her lips, so soft, gently tickled mine. Eventually, our tongues began to lurk outside of our own mouths to encounter each other. Tasting her for the first time sent a shock through my system, as we began to lean against the hood of the car to support our bodies. I use my other hand to find hers in order to pace myself, not knowing how far this evening would go, but hoping for the best.

For what seemed like an eternity, we kissed. Sometimes passionately, other times, as gentle as a bird flying high above the world. Her hand released mine, only to begin rubbing my manhood through my ever-bulging blue jeans. With that, I began to lose control as I began to unbutton her denim shirt to reach her gently heaving breasts. With the palm of my hand, I could feel a large nipple, poking through the t-shirt and bra. With emphasis, I peeled off her shirt, tugging at the t-shirt, disposing both of the aside the car, leaving Suzanne clad in her jeans and a white bra. The bra, barely able to contain her breasts, came off without hesitation as I reached around her back while nuzzling her neck and shoulders. Peeling off the shoulder straps, her breasts gently fell under their own weight, nipples pointing like eraser heads on pencils. As I massaged her nipples, Suzanne continued to manipulate my belt and roughly unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down as much as she could between staggered breaths and passionate kisses.

I wanted nothing more than to please her, so I ran my tongue down her shoulders and her neck, leading down the cavity between her breasts. Taking time to admire each nipple, I took the opportunity to unbutton her pants and slide them down her legs. As if on cue, she kicked off her shoes and shimmied out of her pants while I managed to pull down her lace panties, leaving her completely available to me.
Tossing her hair back, she looked at me with a vision of lust in her eyes, and laid back on the hood of the car, taking her breasts in her hands as her hair spread across my sponsors logo. As I hold up one of her legs, I position myself to her warm, wet position. Her eyes, wide with anxious abandon, beckon me to place myself inside of her. Slowly, I feel the warmth of her pussy, engulfing my cock as I venture deeper into her depths. My rhythm quickened as her voice went from a gentle moan to more of a whimper, to an all out screaming, peaking and ebbing with each thrust. Our pace quickened as our sweat began to pool below our feet, feeling each others passion as both of us reach climax simultaneously.
I went on to place 10th in the next day, and had some company for the rest of the weekend. We’ve been a couple ever since.
© Copyright 2008 sjmarques (sjmarques at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408928-Racing-Stories