*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409082-Faction-War-Ep-3-First-Down
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jasper
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1409082
Lives of soldiers in war between 2 factions (This is a script for a machinima series)
EPISODE THREE
FIRST DOWN

Cracker and Eddy watches as Stevenson carefully reverses the jeep to the side and off the Body. Meanwhile, Blake runs as fast as he can back down the road towards them.

EDDY
“Careful, dude. You don’t want to run over the poor guy…again.”

STEVENSON
“I didn’t run over him. He was already there.”

BODY
“I was actually already here. I had a big night out last night, forgot where I was, sort of fell asleep in the middle of the road.”

EDDY
“Why were you having a big night out in the middle of a war zone?”

Stevenson stalls the jeep, still on top of the Body.

STEVENSON
“Shit. Sorry bout that.”

CRACKER
“You are off driving duty after this, Corporal.”

BODY
“I was having a big night in the middle of a war zone because I was separated from my unit. I’m a solider, you know.”

Blake arrives, out of breath and panting. He furiously points to the road behind them where the enemy jeep is approaching.

CRACKER
“Catch your breath, Private Blake.”

EDDY
“You’re a soldier? What’s your name?”

Stevenson finally gets the jeep off the Body and he stands up, slightly injured but alive.

BODY
“Yes, I’m a soldier. My name is Col-”

Before the Body can finish introducing himself, a loud shot rings through out the air. Less than a second later, the Body’s head explodes, shot from a sniper rifle from the approaching jeep. The Body falls to the ground dead as the others look around for the shooter.

STEVENSON
“Holy shit! He lost his head!”

BLAKE
“Yeah, he won’t be able to see or hear very well. Ha, that’s pretty gnarly.”

CRACKER
“Shut up, Private! Look for the shooter!”

EDDY
“I can’t see him anywhere, Sarge! I say we get the fuck out of here!”

STEVENSON
“I second that!”

CRACKER
“Okay! Eddy, you’re driving. Everyone else in the back! Move!”

The four soldiers scramble into the jeep and speed off down the road, heading back towards their base.

Meanwhile, the enemy jeep drives up to where the Body lies. Charleston and Twimby hop out and examine the remains.

CHARLESTON
“Nailed the sucker through the head. Nice shot, Twimby.”

TWIMBY
“Thanks sir. My first kill of the war.”

CHARLESTON
“And a nice one at that. Let’s see who you nailed here.”

Charleston kneels down and examines the dog tag of the body.

CHARLESTON
“Oh, shit. This is Colonel Quincy! Shit!”

TWIMBY
“Who’s Colonel Quincy?”

CHARLESTON
“Quincy is in charge of operations…at our base! You killed our commanding officer!”

TWIMBY
“Correction, we killed our commanding officer.”

CHARLESTON
“We? You’re the one with rifle in your hands.”

TWIMBY
“You’re the one who said, “Pop that guy that just got off the ground. He looks important, maybe a high-ranking officer.””

CHARLESTON
“Shit! You’re right…for once. Well, what are we going to do?”
© Copyright 2008 Jasper (daggett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409082-Faction-War-Ep-3-First-Down