*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409980-Faction-War---Episode-5-Calling-Help
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jasper
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Comedy · #1409980
lives of soldiers in a war between two factions. (this is a script for a machinima series)
EPISODE FIVE
CALLING HELP

Eddy sits alone in his quarters with the radio, preparing to call in a medevac for the dead soldier so he can be extracted.

EDDY
“Command, come in. This is Private Eddy Patoshi, request immediate medevac and extraction for a KIA soldier. Location is…”

Eddy stops to think for the moment and then gets up and sees Cracker.

EDDY
“Sarge, Where are we?”

CRACKER
“We’re right here, in the Federation Base, where else?”

EDDY
“Yeah, I know that, but where exactly are we? Do you even know what country we’re in?”

CRACKER
“Of course I do! We’re in…Kansas.”

EDDY
“Kansas? That’s a state, not a country. We’re not even in America!”

CRACKER
“Did I say Kansas? I meant Kanstanople, The country of Kanstanople.”

Eddy looks blankly at the Sarge.

EDDY
“You just made that up, didn’t you?”

CRACKER
“Yes, yes I did. How should I know where we are? The Federation says that we set up a base at this particular spot and make sure that no Trivial’s get through to the bridge. I didn’t need to ask where this was, so I’m just doing my mission.”

EDDY
“Who the hell are the Trivial’s, sir?”

CRACKER
“Do you know nothing, Private? They’re the bastards we’re at war with! We are the Federation and they are the Trivial’s, and we’re at war."

EDDY
“Okay, sir. I understand.”

CRACKER
“Good. Do you have anymore questions?”

EDDY
“Just one, sir.”

CRACKER
“What is it?”

EDDY
“Why are we at war?”

CRACKER
“Oh my god, why me?”

At the Trivial base, Charleston and Twimby talk to the newly promoted Colonel Epps, who has gathered the men to make an announcement.

EPPS
“Okay soldiers. Now that I am in charge, I’ve got some promotions to make. We need a new Sergeant here, and one of you lucky boys gets to take my place.”

Standing in front of Epps are the three other soldiers stationed at the base; Charleston, Twimby and Corporal Aaron.

CHARLESTON
(Whispers)
“Is he trying to build tension? We both know Aaron is going to get Sergeant, he’s a Corporal for crying out loud.”

TWIMBY
(Whispers)
“Shh, don’t jinx it; I’ve got a good feeling I’m going to get Sergeant.”

CHARLESTON
“How do you figure that?”

TWIMBY
“Well, because I’m the one that killed Quincy and got Epps promoted to Sergeant. It’s so simple.”

CHARLESTON
“Hey, dipshit, Epps doesn’t know that, and if he did, he’d throw you in the brig.”

TWIMBY
“Oh yeah…damn. That totally sucks.”




© Copyright 2008 Jasper (daggett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409980-Faction-War---Episode-5-Calling-Help