*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411785-Tree-by-the-Road
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1411785
Not quite what you expect from a picnic~contest entry
The road twisted and turned and they traveled for what seemed forever. Finally the car came to rest at a fork in the road and He turned to her with a smile. "We can stop and rest here for awhile. take off your dress." A smile fell over His face as He watched her curious eyes take in the peaceful surroundings for only an instant before willing hands did his bidding. His pleasure was evident as his eyes devoured her. Climbing out and moving to her door, He opened it with a wicked grin. A nearby field sat close to the edge of the forest, and a mighty oak with ancient limbs spread its shade over a quiet corner. With great confidence he took her by the hand and lead her to stand against its trunk. His left hand slowly lifted her chin and he smiled as she whimpered wordlessly. "You have waited a long time for this, my angel. Welcome." A firm caress with his thumb across her jawline and her legs trembled with the sensation. Slowly he took her hands in his and lifted them above her head. Carefully stretching her arms to either side he secured them with rope to the outstretched branches. Barely able to breathe she watched with growing anticipation. Her eyes glowed with inner fire as the knots tightened about her wrists. Leaning in close he kissed her softly upon the lips, drawing a quiet moan from deep within her captive spirit. She arched her back, pressing taut nipples outward, begging to be touched. Chuckling, he stepped back to observe. As his eyes traveled downward over her naked form, her flesh visibly tightened with expectation. A slow sigh escaped from her lips as he bent down to her feet, pulling them roughly apart and securing them with ropes and stakes in the ground. Drops of honey glistened on her upper thigh and he reached as if to sample. A gasp met his ears and he grinned with satisfaction as he lowered his hands back to her ankles.
Once firmly secured she gazed at him defiantly as he stood before her. His smile soon broke her resolve and she was forced to smile in return. A hand moved unseen across her ribcage and she gasped with pleasure. Firm fingers pinched each nipple in turn until she squeaked. Her hips gyrated against the solid trunk as he took his time exploring every inch of her vulnerable form. Lips soon followed fingers and then were replaced with teeth as He awakened her senses to his touch. One glance into her eyes confirmed his hold over her. Stepping back he pulled a dagger as if from nowhere. Holding it inches from her starstruck eyes he turned it back and forth. "I have never had to use my cock with you baby. Our bond goes much deeper than mere sex. Today you will feel what it is to be held, under complete control, and with total trust. Now is the time for you to demonstrate your trust in your Master."
Without blinking an eye he moved the razor sharp blade up to her lips, motioning for her to open her mouth. Her tongue felt the quickest bite of metal and then it was gone, and she could feel the cold steel moving down along her jaw and neck. One smooth motion carried the blade along her collarbone and then down to rest at the tip at her breastbone. "So many times have I felt the pain here little one." A simple twist at the center of her chest and she tottered at the brink of tears. She felt the edge moving slowly across the curve of her breasts, and she dared not even breathe as it threatened her taut, expectant nipples. Unaccountably, her attention was drawn to the moisture collecting between her legs, and she moaned as her darkest desires began to surface.
Just a bit of pressure at the center of the nipple, then lifting from beneath, he focused his attention on his favorite. Noticing her growing tension he reached between her legs with a grin. Covering two fingers with her slick goodness he brought them to her lips. His pleasure was evident as her greedy tongue darted out to suckle and taste her own honey. At that instant he pressed firmly with the blade against her nipple, drawing it slowly in a half circle around and down, then back up over the other side. A low growl filled his ears as his pet was unleashed before his eyes. ...........................

© Copyright 2008 Misty Breeze (misty_breeze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411785-Tree-by-the-Road