*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411790-Quick-Trip
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1411790
Fair warning about hitchhikers. Mature adult content.
The evening sun warmed his arm as it hung out the car window. A smile graced his features as he reflected on the day. The tunes flowing from the stereo of his town car carried his troubles away effortlessly. Looking around he was pleased with where he found himself, and relaxed comfortably on the plush leather seat. Up ahead he could just make out the form of a hitchhiker walking backwards down the road. In his younger days he would not have hesitated to help a fellow human. Now he slowed just enough to calculate the risks. A pair of slender ankles and a perky smile set below sparkling green eyes soon put his mind to rest and he pulled over sharply.
Leaning over he called out the open window, "may I be of some help my dear?" His friendly smile was met with a grin as she bent down to greet him. "Nice car Mister! Are you going towards El Reno?!" As it turned out, the poker tournament he was attending was IN El Reno, and he was immediately caught up in her enthusiasm. "Why yes I am! Please join me." he purred as he reached to open the door. As she climbed in he caught the faintest scent of patchouli and he smiled to himself. "Are you going to play in the tournament there my dear?" he asked of his energetic guest. Her hands fluttered happily as she replied with a playful grin. "Why no darlin, I'll be working there!" Smoothing down her shorts she stroked her upper thighs thoughtfully as she examined his profile. "Pardon me for saying so, but you look like a high roller. Have you had much luck at these local tourneys?"
An air of camaraderie filled the car as they traveled on, exchanging stories of tournaments and casinos. Both had ample experience, from different angles. He found her intriguing and bright, while she was captivated by his alluring charm and impeccable manners. Soon the lights of the city appeared, and she reached over to lay a soft hand upon his forearm. "I am ever so grateful for the ride Sir. If there is a way I can repay your kindness, please don't hesitate to ask." Over the miles he had stolen many surreptitious glances in her direction and was confident in her ability to please a man. A strong hand reached up to stroke his chin as he contemplated her offer. Some relief would be appreciated, and after all, he HAD given her a ride.
Watching the expressions fly over his face she pulled her knees up on the seat to kneel next to him. Her breath grazed his cheek and he smiled into the rear view mirror. With one hand on the wheel he tangled the fingers of the other in her hair and pulled her to him. "You are so very sweet my dear. I would be honored to have you feast upon my gratitude." Keeping his eyes on the road he sighed as she nodded. Pulling her shirt over her head she wiggled out of her shorts and knelt beside him naked. His breath caught in his throat as he caught sight of her eager nipples. Crinkled and rosy they invited his attention and he struggled to focus his eyes back on the road. A low humming noise filled his ears as she maneuvered his zipper down over his awakened member. One more peek at her ample breasts before they sank to his thighs. A small groan erupted from his lips as her fingers found what they were seeking.
Locking his eyes on the road he concentrated on driving as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. He felt a tongue cross his slit and eased up on the gas just a bit. Her lips and teeth slid over his shaft and he gripped the wheel tighter. Groaning with pleasure he provoked her further, moving his hips up against her face. She smiled happily as she thanked him. Licking and sucking rapidly up and down, she fucked him with her mouth. One hand reached to cup his balls and she gurgled as she felt them swell and harden with her touch. Licking his slit delicately she tickled the sides with a fingernail. Nibbling lightly at the tip she grinned as it bobbed back and forth. Tapping her lips with the head she squeezed tightly as she slid her hand up and down the shaft.
"Please cum for me Sir. I would like very much to swallow your gift!" So saying she dropped her head low, gripping his balls tightly. Plunging her face down rapidly she worked her jaws over and over his cock. Groaning and fighting to retain control over his driving he wrapped his fingers in her hair. Pulling softly he guided her up and down over him. A low moan filled his chest as the pressure increased. Her efforts matched his sounds, and soon he felt himself approaching climax. The lights of the casino loomed and he grinned as he contemplated his arrival. Focusing inward he whispered," Where do you want it baby?" The sweetest murmur filled his ears as his eager recipient mumbled around his cock. "MMMMMMMMM swallow please" she gurgled happily. A swift nod and a tighter grip on the wheel and he trembled deep inside. Suckling him deep in to the back of her throat she urged him on. Stroking steadily she milked him firmly between her lips. A sudden throbbing pulse and he exploded into her mouth. Waves of hot cum splashed onto her lips, spilling onto her exuberant breasts. She giggled with pleasure and leaned back to smear his goodness over herself. "Thank you Daddy." she whispered. "Oh no, thank you baby." he beamed.
With that he pulled into the casino parking lot. Allowing her a few minutes to redress, he took the time to readjust his belt. Looking over at her he winked and grinned with pride. "Next time you drive baby."

© Copyright 2008 Misty Breeze (misty_breeze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411790-Quick-Trip