*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412218-To-let-go
Rated: E · Draft · Opinion · #1412218
Change is important in life and we all need to let go of the past at some point.
Through years that pass, we become the chained prisoners of our shaped-up and already-structured feelings that define our surroundings. Seeing this, I ask myself a question: how do we let go of the often wrong emotions that hold our being in their hands, in their existence? I am sure escape and victory are possible when we become emotionally determined to realize that life is much more rational than we can describe through words and that it is not exactly working in the way we thought it was. I believe life has a powerful rational, so expanded in fact that through our ignorance all we see is its harsh changes, which we then have difficulty accepting into our lives, if not rejecting them entirely. However, through its logic, life itself is not fearful of embracing new suggestions to change, be it by its people or by the mysterious complex laws that govern it because the rationale is a master one. Life adapts easily to change because as the master, He is wise and accepting. And so must we. And through all this we should learn the lesson and see the purpose of change just as life has. I believe breaking the chains of half-irrational feelings and then embracing change while understanding it brings great peace to our lives. Take me for instance: looking at the past I realize that I've been the holder of wrong feelings in hundreds of areas in my unconscious and still become exhausted at points by carrying the burdens, more or less like everyone else. But to come to peace with the new beautiful world and to become wiser, I should, in a more relaxed way, let go and understand the hidden kindness behind every hard change brought to personal and private lives. I should let go of hard feelings regarding relationships. I should let go of narcism, anger, disrespect, unhappiness, and lack of effort to discover the world. I should let go of worries about society, which of course are very common where I live. I should let go of not wanting to understand other people's ways and not wanting to realize that unity and love are in every place in life. Hence, I am very eager to achieve this: unchaining myself, and others if I have the chance, from the burdens of the mind, and surfing the waves of life's fresh beauties through its changes . To consciously let go, I need more adaptability and universal logic, just like those beautiful minds who know what they are doing in life and help others achieve the valuables. *Wink*

/Bamshad\
© Copyright 2008 Bamshad (bamshad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412218-To-let-go