*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412672-Sweet-rose-petal
by Lennon
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Romance/Love · #1412672
A love Poem....not
So who are you, my little petal? Why do you come to me now when so much is gonna change. You are the temptress to which every desire craves, leading ever onwards towards betrayal, calling those primal urges to surge into provocative demise. I cannot take from you what I've taken from so many before, I can only tarnish your pristine face. But that need that want, that carnal drive that won't let rational thought enter into the obscene fantasies now crashing the temporal lobe it carries me through this night. Yet, you're but a child, to weak, to fragile for any man to hold safely in his hands, your naivety reflects a tender age while your cunning figure provokes endless contemplation.
What to do, what to do...
Will you end up on the list, another conquest, another prize, or do you burn yourself into my flesh and drive me crazy on those long sleepless nights. Do I try and forget what cravings I hold, treating you chivalrously and with utmost respect, or will I taint my blackened soul with yet another chance at salvation, another victim of my love. I'm insane to think you see me, notice me, observe me through those black frames you hide behind. You can't see the beast being drawn in by your beauty, you cant know the threat that lurks amidst these shelves, the power and the force that wants your precious soul.
But sleep well now, tonight, and dream your genteel dreams, hold fast the knowledge that for now you are safe, my lamb, my angel, my delicate rose petal. But forget me not, for I'll see you in another day.
......just one more sleep.
© Copyright 2008 Lennon (lennon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412672-Sweet-rose-petal