*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412740-Going-Home
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1412740
Trip home gives girl more than expected.....please review.
************I think this story could have more to it, and I don't like where I ended it, but you read and you decide. Please leave a review. I'm new to writing about sexual encounters and could use some advice. Thanks!*********************************************


Fog blanketed the landscape all around and I had a white knuckle clutch on the steering wheel. It seemed like I had been driving for days. Although it had been almost a year since the last time I had been home, I hadn't been looking forward to this trip. I was only going because it was my mother's 65th birthday.

As the mile markers passed by, I played back the last words my mom and I had with each other. "No, you can't marry him. He's not right for you," kept ringing in my ears.

How is it that mothers are always right? She had been in this case anyway. He had been a jerk, and I found that out the hard way. I found him in bed with my no longer best friend, Stephanie, two days ago.

Tears stung my eyes, as I thought about that moment, and I tried to force the memory from my mind. After all, he wasn't worth it. But, I couldn't. I kept seeing Stephanie's long brown hair flung out across my pillow and Brad's bare white ass in the air. I didn't need to see much more than that and it was permanently engraved in my head. I had turned slowly and walked out the door. No need for words. I left a note on the counter telling Brad I'd be by in the morning for my things, and I left. I went to Brenda's where her couch had been my bed for the past two nights.

I stopped at a rest stop and pulled the cooler out of the trunk. I needed a drink. I pulled a diet out and popped the top. Resting against the bumper of my car, I watched other cars pull into the parking lot. I kept thinking about my relationship with Brad. What could I have done differently? Probably nothing, short of never dating him in the first place.

Brad and I had met two years ago through a mutual friend. We hit it off right away, as we had a lot in common. We both were major hockey fans. What I failed to find out until it was too late, because I was already in love with him, was that he had cheated on his previous two girlfriends, and that he was a bum. I thought I could change him though, and I tired. I really tried. He had been living with his grandmother when we met, but quickly I found his things in my apartment little by little, until he finally just stayed. He didn't pay rent, and he came and went as he pleased. Recently, he had lost his job, so he was there all the time. It was at this point I should have kicked him to the curb, but I couldn't. Where he had found the money to buy me an engagement ring, I had no idea. He had proposed to me about three weeks ago over an Italian dinner at a very nice restaurant. I paid the bill, of course. I was so happy I couldn't contain myself, and hadn't even thought twice about it. I was pretty used to paying anyway. I had called Stephanie as soon as we were in his truck. Now, I am realizing why she didn't seem as happy for me as I thought she should have. Damn bitch! I didn't even want to fathom how long that had been going on.

I regained my composure, took the last swig from the soda and ditched the can in the trash before getting back in the car. The fog looked to be letting up in front of me, and the sun was even trying to peek through. Once back on the road, I threw in some Stone Sour and let the heavy music drown out my thoughts.

Four hours and several heavy metal CDs later, I saw the sign for Lincoln. It was still two hours away, but dread was already feeling heavy in my chest. I was going to have to face mom and tell her she was right.

My cell phone rang and startled me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Missy, where ya at?" I heard the familiar voice of my true best friend on the line. "We're waiting for you at your parent's house. We wanted to congratulate you."

Oh boy, it was starting already. I hadn't told my best friend yet that Brad and I weren't getting married anymore. I'd been too busy basking in gloom.

"Ah Em, don't tell mom, but Brad and I are not getting married anymore."

"What?" she screamed at me.

"Hey, settle down. I'll tell you more when I get home. Let's just say I caught him in a compromising position with Stephanie."

"That bitch!" she whispered.

I continued to have a conversation with her as the miles rolled by. Each picturesque farm blended into the next, and I was sick of seeing corn. It was no wonder I left Nebraska. There was nothing here.

After about a half an hour of catching up and talking about my job, I hung up with Emily. I was about thirty minutes away, when my phone rang again. I glanced down at the number, but it wasn't familiar to me. It was a 402 area code, which meant it was from Nebraska. I didn't want to answer, but something compelled me to.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hey," an unfamiliar male voice. "So, I hear you're on your way home."

"Yeah, I am."

"You don't know who this is, do you?"

"Should I?"

"Well, I was only the guy you dreamt about all throughout college."

"Jadie?" I was quick to reply. Jadie had been the one guy on the soccer team that I had been in love with all through college. But, I had heard he had gotten married and moved to Alaska.

"No, the other guy you dreamt about," he said laughing.

I had to think for a moment, but then I realized that his voice did sound familiar.

"Matt?"

"Yeah, space cadet, it's Matt."

"How'd you find out I was coming home? And who gave you this number?"

"Well, I happen to work with Emily's husband. Mike was talking to me the other day and said that Emily was excited you were coming home this weekend. I told him about our little tryst way back when, and asked for your number."

"You didn't tell him EVERY thing, did you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," he snickered.

Wow! Matt. Now that was one voice I hadn't expected to ever hear again. A tryst is right. He and I hadn't talked to each other since our junior year in college. I had been at a frat party with Emily, and was totally wasted. Emily and Mike had gone off to some room to be alone and left me next to the keg. Matt had come over and we began to talk. One thing led to another and we found ourselves outside in the backseat of his Monte Carlo. Quickly my bra was hanging over the front seat, my jeans were at my ankles and Matt was happily engaged in oral pleasures I had never felt before. For a moment, I was remembering the best orgasm of my life. Chills ran through my body but I quickly remembered what happened after that night and I snapped back to reality.

"You're a real jerk," I said as I remembered how he had told everyone on the men's soccer team about our backseat rendezvous and then never talked to me again.

"Hey, back down. I'm a changed man," he replied. "You can't still be mad about that."

"I can be, and I am."

"Well, then I guess I have some apologizing to do. How long are you going to be here?"

I told him I was in town for a week, and we talked for a few more minutes. I ended up agreeing to meet him for a drink on Tuesday night. Not really sure why, but I was looking forward to it.

*****************************
"Honey, I'm so sorry. I told you he was a no good SOB." Mom said. She never cussed. She always spelled the words out.

I had just finished explaining to them what had happened between me and Brad. I had chosen to leave a few things out, like me walking in on him with his ass fully exposed and humping the crap out of Stephanie, but they got the gist of the story.

"Have some cake," dad said, offering me comfort food.

Emily and Mike sat at the table taking in the story and rolling their eyes at me. They knew this was pure torture, but they too had agreed Brad was a total ass.

"Hey Mis, a few of us are going to the Library Lounge tonight. You wanna go?" Emily asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun."

The five of us sat around drinking coffee and talking for another hour and then Emily and Mike had to leave. I bee lined it to my old bedroom to lie down for a while. Talking about Brad gave me a headache.

Mom had changed my old bedroom into the guest room. There were no icons of the past left, and it felt like it could be anyone's bedroom but my own. I sunk into the pillows and covered my face with a blanket. I didn't want to think about Brad anymore.

Over an hour had passed when I jolted upright in bed. I looked at the clock, it was about eight. Missy said they were meeting around nine, so I needed to quickly throw myself together. Never knew what single men might still be left in Lincoln.

*********************************************

"Hey Mis, over here," Emily yelled from the middle of a group of people.

The Library Lounge was still as I remembered it, only less smoky. Nebraska had passed a smoking ban in bars and restaurants during the past year. The walls were still a dark green color, and the floor was black. There were dim lights hanging from the ceiling, but they hardly put off enough light to see who was sitting with Emily and Mike. I walked over to their group, and noticed that most of the other tables in the place were full.

"Wow, I don't remember it ever being this busy before," I said to Emily.

"There's a lot that has changed since you left."

Sitting down next to Emily, I realized there were several people sitting at the table. I glanced around and noticed someone smiling at me. It was Matt.

"Just couldn't wait until Tuesday, could ya?" I asked.

"Well, I couldn't pass up a drink with Mike now, could I?"

He still looked like he did five years ago. Maybe a bit larger around the middle, but who hasn't gained weight since college? He had a nice smile, and his green eyes captivated me. His brown hair had receded a little, but was still nice and thick. For a second, I thought about reaching up and running my fingers through it. His eyes caught mine and I glanced away quickly.

A few drinks later, the band was playing Ruby Soho, and Emily grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the dance floor. I hate to dance, but figured I would amuse her. After that song, the band changed to a slower song, and I was about to go back to the booth when Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me close.

A shiver ran up my spine. He was so close, the smell of his cologne gave me a euphoric high.

"So, what have you been up to these days," he asked as his body was melding with mine in some sort of grind to the music. My knees were feeling weak.

"Uh. Well," I stammered, as I tried to control myself, dance and talk at the same time. "I work for a small company doing advertising."

"Making the big bucks, huh?"

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"Well, you left Nebraska, so you have to be making some kind of money."

"No, not really. Just needed out of here. Why? What do you do?"

"I'm the manager at Home Depot."

"So, you're the one making the big bucks," I said laughing.

We continued to talk until the end of the song. Matt had put his arms around my waist and was talking into my ear. I listened as he told me about the past five years. He had almost gotten married, had been burned by her, and was finished with dating. I kind of agreed with him on that aspect. However, I was feeling strangely out of sorts with him. Maybe it was because he wasn't Brad. Maybe it was because I felt bad for him. Or, maybe it was because I was just plain horny. His breath on my ear was turning me on.

It was nice being with all my old friends. We talked about old times, drank several pitchers of Coors and weren't ready to go home when the bar closed. I was feeling a bit too drunk, and didn't feel I should drive anywhere. Emily decided that we needed to go back to their house for after hours. Matt offered to drive me.

Outside, there was a cold chill in the air. I hadn't brought a jacket, so Matt had put his arm around me. We walked out to his car, which was parked in the back of the lot. I couldn't believe it. He was still driving a Monte Carlo. He had upgraded to a newer model, but it was the same steel gray.

He opened the door for me, but before I had a chance to get in, he kissed me. The kiss lingered, and I felt myself kissing back. His tongue teased me and flicked at my front teeth. He pulled back and looked at me.

"I have wanted to do that all night," he said. "You haven't changed."

I couldn't move. I was awestruck. I just kept looking into his green eyes. The light from the parking lot shimmered in their dark pools. I could see he was waiting for me to respond. I didn't know what to say, so I kissed him. He was a bit taller than Brad, and I had to be on my tip toes to reach him. My arms went around his neck and I pulled him close. His hands found the bottom of my shirt and I could feel the cool tips of his fingers running up my spine towards my bra clasp. I stumbled and fell backwards onto the seat of the car.

"The backseat's bigger, remember?" he said grabbing my arm and helping me back up. He kissed me again, as he fumbled for the handle to release the seat to move it forward. I untucked his polo shirt and was fumbling with his belt, as he pushed me onto the backseat. He followed and shut the door behind him. He positioned one knee on the floor and one on the other side of me. His hands moved up my shirt and found my bra again. This time carefully unbuckling it and releasing my breasts from the confines of the under wire. His thumbs moved over my nipples making them taught. He continued to rub them with one hand as the other worked to pull my shirt up exposing my skin. He kissed the side of my neck, then slowly moved down to my breast. He bit down on my tit, softly at first, but then more firm as he felt me squirm. It felt wonderful, and I could feel myself getting wet.

Matt grabbed my hand and pushed it towards his pants. I could feel his hardness pressing against me. I found the zipper and freed him. I ran my finger up and down the length of his shaft, and massaged his balls for a while, while he teased my stomach, breasts and neck with his tongue. Every once in a while he would look up at me as if to ask if he could do more. There was no resistance from me. I just smiled back and gave him a bit of a giggle as his fingers tickled my abdomen. He raised my arms above my head and pulled my shirt completely off. He flung it over the front seat. Once fully exposed he continued to caress each part of my body with his hands and his tongue. His hands moved to my waist where he fumbled with the button on my jeans. As soon as it popped open, he unzipped them and ran his fingers along the top of my panties. Each stroke sent sensations through me that caused me to gasp. At the sound, he would find my lips and hush me, as his hands continued to explore further. He yanked at my jeans so that they fell below my butt and he had more room to work with. His fingers rubbing me so that he could feel how wet I was. I grabbed his cock and began rubbing it up and down. He was larger than Brad. I was wondering what he would feel like inside me as he worked his fingers under my underwear and into my pussy. I arched my back and softly moaned as his fingers danced in and out of me. After a few minutes, he inched as far back on the seat as he could and kissed my belly button as he pulled my panties down to my jeans. I wiggled the rest of the way out of them. Now fully naked, he bent my legs up so my knees were in the air. His faced nuzzled my cunt and I could feel his tongue moving in and out and teasing my clit. His tongue was warm inside me. Then he bit me and all sorts of pleasure shot through my body. I could feel myself beginning to cum when he stopped and pulled me up off the seat to face him. By the look on his face I knew it was my turn.

He pulled his leg out from the crack in the seat and repositioned himself so that I was on top. The exposure of cold air hitting my ass made me shiver. He rubbed his hands up and down my back, coaxing me down to his erection. I teased him a bit by kissing every where but his cock, prolonging the experience by licking on his balls. He pushed on my head leading me to him. He pressed me to him and I kissed the tip. He tasted salty and sweet at the same time. I sucked hard once and then brought him fully into my mouth. I moved my tongue around and up and down. He pressed on my head so that I was almost gagging on his length. I sucked harder and moved his cock around in my mouth. I could hear his breathing change and he softly said my name. "You're good at that," he whispered. "Don't stop." His hands found my tits again, and he grabbed them hard as he pressed himself deeper into my mouth. I could feel the pressure building, and I wanted him inside me so bad.

I pulled myself up so that we were face to face. I kissed his lips and said, "I want to feel you inside me." That was all I needed to say. He grabbed his dick, spread my pussy with the tip and rubbed against me until I was good and wet. I couldn't take it anymore. The surprise of his size being pushed in caught me off guard, but felt good. I moved my body up and down on his cock while he grabbed at my tits and pulled me down. He changed positions so that I was on the bottom. He pressed himself harder into me and spasms of pain shot through my body. I whimpered and he slowed down so that we were in rhythm with each other. My heart was racing and I was holding my breath so as not to scream. He felt so good inside me. He bent down and kissed my lips. I wrapped my legs around his back allowing him to press down even harder. We stayed like that for a while, his heart matching time with mine. Then I could feel him tense inside me. I pressed my toes against the cool window. He pressed forward releasing himself inside me. I felt the warmth of his fluids mixing with mine as we pulled apart and lay together catching our breath.

"You're not going to tell Mike about this little tryst are you?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

"Nah, this will be our little secret," he said. "I think I need a cigarette."

"You don't smoke," I replied laughing.

"No, I don't, but it just feels like a cigarette moment."

We stayed like that for a while longer not talking until I shuddered from a chill. Matt grabbed my shirt and bra from the front seat and handed them back to me.

"You don't have to go back, do you?" he asked.

I just looked into his eyes and smiled. I knew this was just another moment in time and that I had to go back to reality in a few days. I slowly pulled on my clothes and crawled over the seat. A disheveled Matt opened the door letting in more frosty air and went around to the driver's side. An hour had passed while we were in the backseat. I told Matt that I wanted to go home. I knew I would get questions from Emily the next day, but what are best friend's for.
© Copyright 2008 Capricious (tigralouise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412740-Going-Home