*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414575-Cemetery-RdStory
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1414575
The story is about a girl driving down Cemetry Rd.
This girl is getting ready to leave her home. She gets in her car and turns the engine on, she stares straight out of the window and starts the strange thoughts of things happening and thoughts of things that might be happening. She shakes her head to snap out it and then turns on the radio and finds a rock station. The song that comes up is a recent song that is new and fresh. She puts the gear to reverse and reverses the car out of the driveway. She looks out the window, she sighs and then puts the gear to drive. She presses the gas and goes down the street to the stop sign up ahead. She stops there for about two minutes and turns her head both ways to the right and to the left for cars passing by. There is no cars passing by or coming towards her. She put the blinker to turn left and presses the gas and then turns to the left and accelerates. She hires the volume on the radio and everything is okay she thinks to her self. She is going about one mile and these strange thoughts come to her mind she feels like she is in some kind of deep trance but still able to drive. She is going about fifty miles per an hour and keeping it steady. Thought one comes first and thinks tha maybe she is going to crash, hit a car, car flips over, she makes a phone call, they show up, and she ends up dead at sight. Thought two, shes dead, misses her family, can not go back to them, wishes for freedom, sees her father that has past on to heaven. Thought three, she kills her self and doesn't even know if her family even cares for her, she does not know if her family appreciates everything that she has done for them to keep going. Thought four, she wants to kill herself and not live no more for the pain and hatred she feels deep within her dark red heart of hers. She feels depressed and unwilling to live and go on with her life. Thought five, she thinks to herself that just maybe one day it will be okay and life will treat her fair and her family will be okay with whatever might happen to her. She accelerates to fifty-five miles an hour and still on Cemetary Rd. Cars are passing her and one flickers the high beam lights, she shakes her head and moves the shift to turn off the high beam lights. She changes the station on the radio and finds an oldie song and starts to sing. Thought six comes in mind between the song that reminds her of what happened to her almost ten years ago. She looks out the left window and looks up at the sky and says please God help me go on with my life that you have granted me, to love the people I love the most, to survive just one more day and keep me safe. Her phone rings and she answers it is her mother. " Are you okay, are you almost there". She says " No not yet, I will call you when i am there okay." okay bye bye and take care the mother says. They both hang up. She arrives at the stop sign at the end of Cemetary Rd. She looks straight ahead and then turns left and rights for cars coming ahead. Nothing. THen she tells her self I need to be strong and do what I need to do to better my self. I need to love,care, and take care my family. Those wicked thoughts are wrong and she not be thought of. God will forgive me for what i have done. She turns to the right and goes on to where she needs to go. The End.....
© Copyright 2008 ~BABYLOVE~ (babylove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414575-Cemetery-RdStory