*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415164-ALWAYS-Wash-Your-Hands-Before-You-Eat
Rated: E · Chapter · Children's · #1415164
The "real" reason you should always wash your hands before you eat.
Brynndolynn Brown-The Super Spy for the Reals Reasons Why Discovers The Real Reason Why You Should Always, Always, ALWAYS Wash Your Hands Before You Eat




"It's me, Brynndolynn Brown again. The Super Spy for the Real Reasons Why. I've got a new case. My Granny told me to go wash my hands before dinner. Of course I had to know why and she said it was because of germs. That's just like an adult to say something so boring. I knew there was another reason and I've discovered it. And boy let me tell you! You really should always, Always, ALWAYS wash your hands before you eat."

"I found out that whenever your body knows it's about to get some food, it starts to make a chemical called Imahungrynow. What the Imahungrynow does, is it makes your hands melt into any of the food you touch or any forks or spoons you use. Then when you go to eat, you won't know where the food starts or your hands end. So you could eat your own hands!"

"Can you imagine biting into a hamburger and realizing that you just ate your fingers? Or finding out you've been licking away your hand instead of your ice cream? How're you supposed to color after that? And I don't think it would be easy to play ball either. There are so many things we use our hands for and I really don't think they would taste that good either. "

"But you can get rid of the Imahungrynow chemical by washing it away. You can't just use water either, because they are really sticky and they won't all go down the drain. When you use soap, it makes the Imahungrynow slippery and then when you rinse off the soap, they all go away and you can safely eat your food. Oh, yeah, you have to wash your hands really good, for like at least 30 whole seconds."

" Don't worry too much if you forget to wash your hands, because the next time you take a bath your body produces another chemical called Imagrowitback and it will grow back any missing parts you ate. Only sometimes, it will get confused and grow your right hand back where your left hand should be, so that's why it's safest to always, Always, ALWAYS wash your hands before you eat."

© Copyright 2008 Sandals (sandals30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415164-ALWAYS-Wash-Your-Hands-Before-You-Eat