*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417085-To-My-Son
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #1417085
This holds the thoughts that go through my mind as I sit and watch my son sleep.
My Son,
While you sleep I sit and watch. With my eyes I see you smile, I see you frown. With my ears I hear you cry out.
I sit and watch wondering what it is that you are dreaming of.
I think about the life I want for you to have and all the possibilities life will bring for you.
Like every parent, I only want the best for you.
I wonder if you know that mommy and daddy love you, and would lay down their own lives to protect you.
Your Father and I sit and watch you grow everyday. We smile when you smile, we hurt when you cry...and yes we even laugh when you laugh.
You mean the world to us. You are our life, our world and our everything.

All we ask from you is that you do your best at anything you do.
Remember we will always be here for you if you need to talk or vent... whatever the case may be.

That is what parents do.
We love you son.
© Copyright 2008 SassyCurry (myzticalwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417085-To-My-Son