*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417606-NATCHEZ-UNDER-THE-HILL
Rated: E · Poetry · Fantasy · #1417606
Capturing a storm in writing during a sunset in Natchez, Mississippi
                                  NATCHEZ UNDER THE HILL

Natchez,Mississippi....Natchez Under the Hill....Sun sets, Clouds have formed, Night has come,The Fire storms on, Knights charge on, The Dragon flies, Under the Hill, Where the Dragon Flies,The sky is afire with colors for the eyes, The Night comes on, The Moon starts to rise, The Knights charge on, The Dragon Dies....Through my eyes  sitting on the banks of the Mississippi. A storm was on the rise, rolling in quick with thunder in the sky.At the time the air was very comforting, the waters were calm but the clouds were alive with  lightning.Never did the lightning strike but the clouds were alive with lights that never showed, not a single drop of rain fell upon the ground.The Sun went down with clouds that looked as a Regiment of Knights painted with strokes from loving hands might, defending it's mighty fiery ruby in the sky against what ever evil might ail them.
© Copyright 2008 Kosa Doyle (kosa_doyle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417606-NATCHEZ-UNDER-THE-HILL