*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418380-Faithful-Women
by lidi
Rated: E · Draft · Spiritual · #1418380
One morning I was inspired to write this encouraging message to the women in my life.
    Here I am in this place and there are women gathered together to speak, to hear and to receive.  There's an expectancy and excitement in the air of seeing God move.  This is not a big place or a conference of women with big names.This is my kitchen and I am surrounded by women of faith.
   
    Everyday women that you pass on the street and maybe not even notice but if you really look closely you will see a light in their eyes and a beam when they smile.  A confidence, an assurance of who is guiding and really in control of their lives and their world.  These women of faith are wives, mothers, sisters and friends. Ordinary women believing in an extraordinary God and to see him move in a supernatural way.  They all have a story to tell of how amazing grace has brought them this far.  Every test has become a testimony to the glory of their God.  The synergy and unity flowing in here can only come from one source - The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
     
    These women of faith are givers with servant's hearts to the lonely and hurting souls who God sends their way.  They are women of prayer, women of destiny and have come into the kingdom for such a time as this.  So here they are in my kitchen and I am humbled and honored that they have come.  There aren't big names here, just big hearts that are hungry and thirsty for God and to see his kingdom come down to them.  For the natural to become supernatural.  Ordinary women serving an extraordinary God.  They are women of faith.  Yes, but more importantly God said they are faithful women that will enter into the joy of the Lord.
                                                                          lidi
© Copyright 2008 lidi (lidi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418380-Faithful-Women