*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420042-Furry-Tails---Synopsis
Rated: E · Outline · Animal · #1420042
This is just to whet your whistle for my Childrens' Series Furry Tails
                                              Furry Tails



Furry Tails is an illustrated children's series where the animals we know and love come to life. These stories are an anthropomorphic take on the fairy tales and stories we grew up on. The series is currently comprised of four Furry Tails and one Furry Tail for Little Tykes.

Princess and the Tennis Shoe is a fun composite of The Princess and the Pea and the story of Cinderella. The main character, Lady Belle, overcomes challenging relatives, a harrowing trip through the woods and the Prince's tests to become the reluctant candidate for the Princess of Puppy Town. But wait! Prince has one more test for the Princess to be. Belle passes the test, causing the Prince to realize what an exceptional Princess she would make. Belle, however, has a test of her own for the Prince. It is a test of courage and character. Will he succeed?

Speedy and Molasses is an adaptation of Aesop's Tortoise and the Hare. In this version, Molasses intentionally manipulates Speedy, her closest friend, into a race that will show her true character to the inhabitants of Puppy Town. Speedy learns an important lesson about humility and friendship, while the inhabitants of Puppy Town gain a new respect for their speediest resident.

Boomer Big Ears is a story about preconceptions and shallow judgments. Based on the story of the Ugly Duckling, this story tells how Boomer, who has been cast out by siblings and peers because of his appearance, shows his true caliber when he saves the town bully from a terrible fate. His peers and family gain a new appreciation for Boomer's uniqueness and his strength of character as he is finally accepted for who he is; not only in spite of his imperfections, but because of them.

Dudley Dog-Right is a frivolous take on the Dudley Do-Right character. No deep moral here except for the basic concept of good triumphing over evil. This story is just a lot of wholesome, whimsical fun. Follow Dudley and his sidekick, Kit, the cat, as they save the fair Nelle from the evil clutches of Snydley Whippet.

Clementine's Tail is the sole Furry Tail for Little Tykes to date. It is a simple story told in lyrical form. It emphasizes family and brings home the fact that sometimes family is where you find it.
 Speedy & Molasses  (E)
Children's Story. An anthropomorphic retelling of 'Tortoise and the Hare' w/a canine cast
#1421333 by 4theLoveofWriting



This is my new website, tell me what you think. http://www.marchbooks.com/

The beauty of the written word is in the emotions they evoke. Hate my characters or love them; as long as your feelings are genuine and run deep.
If I have succeeded in making you feel something, I have succeeded as an author.
My blog http://www.itsasadworld.blogspot.com/  My website http://furrytails.mysite.com./

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2008 4theLoveofWriting (marchbooks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420042-Furry-Tails---Synopsis