*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422243-THERE-IS-A-PLACE----THERE-IS-A-SONG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1422243
Find your song and you will find the place
+++ WHISPERING WIND SINGING IN MY HEART YOUR LOVE SONG OF LIFE +++ These are blood drops from my heart +++ Treasure them so! +++ There is a place where many live. Where the sun set's and the sun rise's. Where the sun set's and the sun rise's. --But here is a place where few live. Where the sun never set's,--A day without end-- Where no cold can be and no dark ghost may enter there.-- A place so unknown that few even have knowledge about it at all.--A place where--when one finds it--forever it becomes the finders home.--The few that live there sometimes come out, to work with those who live under the clouds.--If ever one of these secret ones come out and begans to shine and to sing their song.--If you can catch the light of their song, it will lead you home.--What is it like for us under the clouds to know the one above the clouds.--The ones who meet Him in the cloud of knowing, know's.--O! But if I only had wings, off I would fly!--They that wait on The Lord--They shall fly high on eagle's wings.--And they shall meet the one in the cloud of knowing!--He is the mighty wind on who I fly.--May you find your eagle's wings and catch His mighty wind and fly,fly into the sky and meet Him in the cloud.-- From the heart of an old war eagle, to the heart's of all new eagle's --May you find your eagle's wings. And when you do, you will find your peace.--Praying in the spirit,-- You rise.-- Find the whispering wind of the Spirit inside.--He leads the way to that secret place in the cloud of knowing.--Whispering wind singing in my heart--Whispering wind carrying me so far--Whispering wind singing in my heart --You have put a song in my wings carrying me away so far up into the sky--Whispering wind singing in my heart --on your song do I fly, like a song bird in the sky, ever living so high.--Whispering wind singing in my heart, on your love song do I rise--carrying me up into the sky--Whispering wind singing in my heart, on your love song of life-- do I forever rise--meeting the one in the cloud--Whispering wind singing in my heart your love song of life--for your song is but new life--Keep on singing your love song in my heart-- Whispering wind singing in my heart, taking me away, forever, not to part--Whispering wind singing in my heart your love song of life, forever never to part.--Whispering wind singing in my heart your love song of life.--Let him who has eyes of understanding and ear's of heart, take part in the love song of life, of the Whispering wind singing in their heart.--Let him who can catch the light of this song fly away!--The Whispering wind singing in your heart His love song of life, is the way to that secret place in the heart's sky. Where the song of love and life never ends.-- The Whispering wind singing in my heart His love song of life, has carried me away into the unknown place--in the spirit of the sky--O! Whispering wind singing in my heart your love song of life, you have sprung a well in my heart-gushing out waters of life. This is dedicated to a golden eagle, who I met when I first flew onto this tree, singing her love song of the wind.-- To you Simply-Complex--I sing my love song of the wind. May you find the Whispering wind of His Spirit speaking into your kind heart. Until He springs a well in your heart, gushing out the waters of life.-- Soon this old war eagles R and R is going to be over and he must catch the wind back to where he came from, living in the clouds, with the forever Whispering wind singing in his heart the love song of life.-- By a hearer of the Spirit speaking His word of life. Praying in the Spirit, you rise!--The place is called heartland by the insiders there, but down here it is called the kingdom.-- and there are treasures there, this world has never know.-- There are words there never heard down here and there are songs there which have never been sung down here.--And the gold there is love and the diamonds are kindness and the peals are hope. And there are many precious gem's, like faithfulness and generousity and knowledge and wisdom and understanding, they all live there.--And there is a King who lives there and all His family are royality. And all there wear the robes of righteousness.--The coins there are words and songs. And there are some coins there that are so rare that having just one makes a person wealthy.-- Such a coin have I been given.Whispering wind singing in my heart your love song of life.--And the eagle's there who fill the sky only sing their love song to the one who sits on high. And the burning ones, the lion cub and the man child and the eagle chick and the male calf, they are there. Whispering wind singing in my heart your love song of life.--Some may ask? How do I get into that place? His name is JESUS.-- Just ask Him to come into your heart and in time you will be in that place. But remember it is but 24. So don't wait my friend. Do it now. All you have to do is say JESUS I want you to come into my heart. The rest will come in time. So don't wait my friend, do it now!
© Copyright 2008 Unknown-Who know's (newrain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422243-THERE-IS-A-PLACE----THERE-IS-A-SONG