*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422324-FAITH
Rated: E · Other · Career · #1422324
hope u think its o.k. REALLY short
              Ever since I can remember I always wanted to write. That was like my other self inside which I believed very much. Not getting any support from no one about that issue never made me daught this belief. Growing in a developing country, that despised such a career made me shift to a more stable future. Pursuing a pharmacy degree that never was of any value for my person, just my tribute to society and the people that helped me grow up.
              My second choice would have been a marketing career where I could be creative and imaginative. I still couldn't follow my heart; don't know was that a weakness, fear, or politeness, or an unconscious feeling that I had to still be in something my folks would appreciate and be proud off. I couldn't judge myself, but I always had a feeling inside that I'll take that degree and then shift to my goals; realizing that would make me arrive late. Other times drawing that image of the monster inside me that would still get me where I want.
              Love for reading was always my drive, every time I read a book I felt that I am a writer, I'm one of those people who can use words to (long pause) COMMUNICATE, interpret feelings....take someone to a place with more freedom and peacefulness. It was never about punctuation, layout, or structure, for me it was always about words and the way they move you. That was the real magic, reading a story and that feeling of being there, that was always what felt true for me. They say that it's a true fact that the brain doesn't differentiate between what you imagine and what you really live. If you are a passionative reader you won't have hard time believing that , every story you've read you was there with your soul and that's why you feel happier, sadder, loving, lifted.
         To be continued ..........
© Copyright 2008 dreamer (fakhry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422324-FAITH