*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425117-ryogas-hunger
Rated: GC · Other · Death · #1425117
ryoga's hungy
Ryoga hibiki had just transformed back to normal. He was the only one however to do so. He had convinced the tendos that he'd help look for the antidote for ranma. Ranma however didn't belive him and had gone with him. It was now midnight and he was starving. his metabolism had broken down their meal in record time. Ranma in his smaller form was looking mighty tasty right now. Ryoga slowly walks over to the sleeping child and picks him up. He then shoves his head into his mouth. Ranma awakens in shock. He kicks and flails, but is no match for your superior strength. You lick up his face from chin to forehead and tear off his shirt.then you continue to gulp him down.  Until you reach his waist and pull off his pants and boxers. You continue to consume him until only his feet are left. You suck them in and gulp. You feel him go down your throat and belch when he hits your stomach. You sit one the ground and moan in pleasure at his kicking. You grab his boxers and take a big whiff of his scent. you pull you penis out of your pants and start to masturbate. As you do so you feel ranma's movements inside you. You see in your minds eye, your rival sitting in their dinner and pounding on you stomach's wall. Then you see your digestive acid flow into his prison. You feel him flail and hear him scream in pain as he's digested. Fight me you tell him. You see his skin start to vanish. You feel the bubbles of air getting traped in you. You see his arm dissolve and you see bits of bone in the goo. You grin as he screams in pain and feel his fight start to vanish. You see his legs vanish along with his arm. He sinks into the acid and it rushes down his throat liquifying his organs. His flesh vanishes and his bones start to disintergrate in the goo. You let out a roaring belch and cum when you feel his life leave him in. You chuckle and go to sleep. When you awaken your waste signals out. You smirk and walk over to his sleeping bag. You fart and squat down, grunting as you push out his remains. It takes several minutes to empty your bowels, and when your finished you look at it. you see bitsof bone and you even see his skull. You grin before farting again telling the world what you thought of your ex rival.
© Copyright 2008 rogueshadow (darthshade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425117-ryogas-hunger