*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425939-Klingon-Wisdom
Rated: ASR · Other · Fanfiction · #1425939
Klingon Wisdom for all areas of life
1.  Nothing is EVER easy!

2.  Any dagger that is too dull to cut, will usually slice your finger to the bone.

3.  The shortest distance between two points is always closed for refit.

4.  Territorial spats usually wind up with everyone forgetting WHAT they were fighting about in the first place!

5.  Klingon blood stains can never be "Shouted" out!

6.  Stupidity:  is mesured by your willingness to argue with the one who is.  And the unwillingness of others to tell you two apart.

7.  There is no such thing as Klingon cowards.  They are either dead or have defected to the Federation.

8.  The Admiral who smiles when things have gone wrong, knows upon whom he can blame it on, and assasinate!

9.  Disaater:  It will find YOU when YOU least expect it!

10.  When the item is most needed, a shipment is due in next week.  Next week, you won't want the blamed thing!

11.  The act which got you promoted to one rank, will get you assasinated in another.

12.  If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence and disavow the fact that you even tried.

13.  If at first you don't succeed, assasinate all witnesses!

14.  The higher the rank, the harder the fall.  And the faster former subbordiantes scramble for better positions in the wake!

15.  Always watch you step behind an Admiral who owns a trag!

16.  Vulcans don't lie, they just horribly misaline the truth!

17.  The useless piece of junk you discard today, will be needed to realine the forward disrupter array tommorow!

18.  Foul odor is not quite as embarrassing as the way your boots STILL smell after not wearing them for three weeks!

19.  A Ferrengi will sell you his own mother in order to pay back the debt he owes you!

20.  In proportion to which an urgent message must reach behind enemy lines, is when it will arrive three weeks later, after the battle has ended, and start another!

21.  Only the strong survive, to be poisoned while eating lunch the next day!

22.  Do unto others before they can do unto you!

23.  Two wrongs don't make a right, but in space three rights make a left!

24.  The most expensive and precious dagger, you misplace two minutes from now.  The most horrendous heirloom dagger, you just can't get rid of.
© Copyright 2008 Shaharazod (dminuszero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425939-Klingon-Wisdom