*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427470-Brocken
by wrtsar
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #1427470
its just a short clip about a girl who is feeling trapped
Lucy lay on her bed tears glistening in her eyes preparing to explode and pour down her rosy cheeks what seemed to be a petty fight would haunt her for days, the time she went to bed was the cause of so much stress she just thought if she was left alone she would figure it out she could do everything perfectly, she could be happy she was convinced THEY were messing her up the ones who thought they were the only thing stopping her life from falling apart they had no idea how much strength she had and how capable she was, she was determined to show them. Later, she might drift off to sleep or she might lay there all night but in any case the next morning her dad would come barging into her room and tell her to get up for another day at school the same old boring school with the teachers yelling at her for chewing gum and doodling on her notebook why did they care if she wrote down the date that roman empire fell?!? she couldn't believe the existent she was being controlled her free spirit pushed into a vault locked until the next trip to the beach where the sound of the waves would unlock it, what would happen once that vault was buried in the sand and the key thrown in the ocean, would she ever smile again? She already forgot how. Sometimes when she lay in bed she would imagine 5 years away when she would graduate she imagined traveling across the world, belly dancing, laying on a beach, skiing but she knew her life was probably doomed to same life that everyone around her had her parents had boredom, career.

© Copyright 2008 wrtsar (wrtsarwrt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427470-Brocken