*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427704-A-Sinners-Awakening
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #1427704
A man realizes his relationship with God is selfishly one sided.
          A man stares at the moon through the leafless branches of an old dead oak tree. The beauty of  the scene made him believe he was looking directly at God. "God, can you see me?" There was no reply. After a short time a voice wheels the mans attention away from the sky and backwards. "God can see you and so can I." There was no one there. " Who's  there ?" the man calls out into nothingness. "You know who I am," the voice replies. "God?" the man asks, still trying to find the source of the voice. "No, I am not God. I have many names, but you may call me Lucifer." Fear stormed the mans heart. He called out "Why did you answer when I was talking to God!?" Lucifer revealed his smile to the man and replied, " All of your life you have seen God everywhere. You have even spoken to him from time to time, but the only one you have chosen to listen to is  Me."
© Copyright 2008 Todd Tyson (steelpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427704-A-Sinners-Awakening