*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429214-understanding-others
Rated: E · Column · Other · #1429214
Understandng behavior is a key of success and popularity.
Friends, in this world if something is hard then it is understandng others. Once u are able to start undersanding people's behavior ur life will be so easy and others will start liking u. But as we all have faced that people's behavior about-turns unexpectedly. Understanding this behavior is an ART and this art requrires lot of experiences and patience. One need to take care of very small things of the other and understand what he/she wants, likes and dislikes. Once the list of likes and dislikes is prepared u start acting accordingly and u will feel that there will b sudden changes in the person u were talking and he/she will start liking u and will want to share most of the things they haven't tell any one.This way ur popularity among people will increase.
© Copyright 2008 kanhaiya lal kumawat (kk_nitrkl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429214-understanding-others