*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429794-quota-in-indian-education
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1429794
this is unfortunate of india that we give preference to cast.
When quota system was introduced in india it was for 10 years and since then indian politicians for their political advancements have taken it as a tool and totally jeopardized the merit system over reservation. This will not only harm the whole structure but also our economy very badly. Today there is time to leave this system and we can adopt some new system to help the needy ones, like, Indian government can give free education and also can give some scholarships to the students who cann't afford the fees. But our intelligent politicians are increasing it to more than 50%. This is insult of our constitution which has kept it only for 10 years and they are not fullfilling the constitutional goal that was put at the time of our freedom.

We all have to come against it and oppose it. There is only one person who for his own political career (the person was about to forgotton in his party) did this thing without considering the opinion of other leaders like primeminister also. He is very cunning and knows it very well that it is very sensitive issue and no one will speak against it (this is again very unfortunate that our politicians give preference to their own interests over national interests) and brought the bill and got passed it.

Now it is upon the people that they understand the real intentions of the leader(s) and do not allow such people in the next elections. When that level of awareness will be there in India the corrupted political system will go away.

(i am also an OBC student but i am against it because it is harmful to India's long term interests)
© Copyright 2008 kanhaiya lal kumawat (kk_nitrkl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429794-quota-in-indian-education