*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1431099-Moving-Day-Blues---All-Moved-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1431099
second part to Moving Day Blues
"20% chance of rain for today," I hear on the tv as I start to wake up. I open my eyes after maybe only getting a total of 2 hours of sleep thanks to our 4 month old child. I look around the room and realize that there is still alot to do.

Replaying in my mind the words he spoke from the day before while we were fighting. 'I want it all done by friday, or I will pack up all of my stuff and I will leave!" "Hmpf!" I think to myself, "At least now I know what not to do to get him to leave."


After I get my morning cup of coffee I get settled in at the computer desk and check to see who is online. I see that my sister is on the messenger that we both use. I start talking to her about the fight he and I had and how the new house is in my name and my name only.

She tells me that I should just kick him out and get it over with, other wise the fighting will just continue. I tell her that maybe she is right.

I start looking around the house and seeing everything that I will lose if I kick him out, the computer, tv, radio, my dresser, my bed... everything except my son my clothes and my son's belongings.
So than I start thinking that maybe I should not kick him out and just let him have his way with everything in MY House. All I see his his stuff all over My House. I trip over it all day in and day out and stub my toes half a billion times every day... I remember the pain from the last time I stubbed my toe on something of his which was about 10 minutes ago... Owww... Thats it either he goes or he has to get rid of some of his CRAP!

I will tell him this when he gets home... which will cause another fight...but oh well either I will have less of his crap in my house or neither him or his crap in MY house....either way I will win in the end.
© Copyright 2008 SassyCurry (myzticalwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1431099-Moving-Day-Blues---All-Moved-In