*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432335-My-Story
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #1432335
Just a random little story that I decied to write far form the others that I write.
The strangest thing happened to me about a month ago in my bedroom.

I was talking on the phone when I realized that I was in love. You have probably had that experience before. I felt like a million dollars, and I knew thatt soon I would have  to make a decision.

My friend Emily had called me the previous day, and told me all about Jason's problem with the police, and I was a little worried about him.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw in my mind what I realized was the awful truth, and right then I choked back a scream! I remembered what my psychiatrist had told me about a situation like this.

It was very important that I not panic. Very calmly, I picked up a big stick and knew I would do the right thing. Then before I knew it, I was alone, and I cried like a baby.

So you see, I really learned something, and I decided I had to tell you all about it .
© Copyright 2008 Melissa (mcronk17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432335-My-Story