*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1433466-office
by Juju
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1433466
who says u cant have fun at work?
I walk into his office, through the wooden doors. I see that he's on the phone, probably to some clients, or possibly his wife. I sit on the long cherry oak desk that is positioned right in front of the large window and take off my long, black coat.

As I look out into the street that I only moments ago came from, I feel his hand touch my thigh. I suddenly start to feel wet betweens my legs...a deep need roars to life. My focus back on him.

He hangs the phone up with a smile and I spread my legs in front of him, one foot resting on each of the arm rest of his chair, as so he notices all I have on is black knee highs and high heels.

"Alex, this is a nice suprise," he says as he leans back into his chair, exploring every part of my body with his eyes.

I smile up at him and my hand trails down my stomach to my wet pussy. I slide a finger in and start to play with my clit, than two.
He's cock gets hard as he watches me finger my clit, his hand slowly massages the bulge that keeps getting bigger with each touch.

He then unzips his pants and pulls out his throbbing cock and starts to stroke it as he watches me. My breathes get shorter with each touch to my clit and I can feel the orgasm building, but before I could cum, he stands up and picks me up to have me standing and bent over his desk.

"Your not going to cum unless its on my dick," he says to me as I feel the head rub against my pussy.

He pushes inside slowly so I feel every inch fill me. One hand cups my breast as the other grips my hip, pulling me further on to him until hes completely inside.
His rhythms get faster and faster, stretching my pussy with each thrust. His hand snakes up from my breast and grabs a fist full of my hair, pushing my head further down so my cheek rest on the flat surface of his desk. My ass sticks just a little higher for his satisfaction.

"Yes, god yes," I moan as can feel his balls slapping against my clit.

I feel the orgasm again, building and building, then he jerks my head up and I cum all over his dick. My moans turn into little screams, my pussy spasming against his large shaft.
He pulls out and grabs my shoulders to face him.

"Get on your knees Alex and suck me." His arrogance is arousing.

I get on my knees and grab his huge cock, still wet from my cum. I lick the tip, opening my mouth and twirl the head with my tongue. He moans as he watches me. I start to move my hand up and down his cock, following the pattern of my mouth. I can taste myself on him and it gets me hot again.

His hand finds its place in my hair again and he pushes his dick deeper into my mouth, but as I start to gag, he pulls back, only to thrust deeper.

He now has both his hands in my hair, having total control as he fucks my mouth.
I then taste the salty taste of pre cum and my pussy gets so wet now.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth and he sits back in his chair, a little cum coming out the tip.

"Ride me, I want ur tits in my face as I cum inside u Alex." he says.

I get on top of him and I can feel the head throbbing to get back in.
He grabs my hips and thrust hard into my pussy, I quickly take control and start moving my hips up and down. My breast bounces in his face, he cups one and starts licking my nipples. I bow my head back and moan, the feeling overwhelms me, I fuck him faster and faster, my legs getting weaker as I feel me starting to cum again. This time I squirt a little. My cum sliding down his cock, to his balls.
This drives him over the edge and I feel the hot cum shoot inside my pussy, his moans muffled in my breast.

After a while I get up, cum trickling down my leg. I put back on my coat.

"See you tomorrow Mr, Richardson," I say with a smile planted on my face.
© Copyright 2008 Juju (purpleshades at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1433466-office