*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435507-A-Pirate-Womans-Story
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1435507
A journal about a pirate woman named Olivia.
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4*I will be writing as a pirate woman named Olivia.

My name is Olivia. I am seventeen years of age and I am a pirate. I became a pirate when my father died three years ago. I wasn't born into social class and my father worked in a local Pub in England. He did his best to clothe and feed me. My mother died when I was born so it was just my father and I. After his death three years ago, I had no other family or no one else to turn to. I worked in the Pub for a few weeks but I was lonely without my father. I met Cyrus, a pirate captain and his tales of the sea and robbing people intrigued me. I begged him to take me with him and his band of pirates and he finally let me be a pirate. I love him and I have loved him since the moment I saw him. He has dark hair and dark eyes and rumor has it, he was born into a gypsy family but left them to become a pirate. He is twenty-nine years of age. Cyrus has been good to me. He taught me how to use a sword and how to be a pirate.He kissed me a year ago but he thinks of me as a sister. When the ship docks in New Orleans, he spends time with a woman named Miranda, a beautiful red head. I like Miranda and she is good to me but she goes to bed with Cyrus. I am so hurt. Miranda doesn't know that I love Cyrus. I told Cyrus that I loved him but he thought that I meant as a brother. Cyrus robbed rich people and he got me four beautiful dresses and jewelry. I cherish them but to Cyrus, like I said he loves me like a sister. I want him to love me and see me as a woman. I hope that someday he will.

Cyrus' men and I have sailed all over the world. I love the Caribbean and the Atlantic ocean. We have fought so many people. I once had my leg cut by another pirate from other pirates we encountered. Cyrus sewed up my leg and treated my fever with a herb from one of the islands we were on. Cyrus has been injured a few times but always manages to heal. During the first year when I was a pirate, Cyrus made me go into my cabin and hide. When I proved I could swing from a rope and use my sword to defend myself, Cyrus knew I could take care of myself. Father would never approve of me being a pirate but when I took over father's job at the Pub, Jonas paid me half of what he paid my father. Our flat was a dump and I couldn't afford it so Cyrus took pity on me and I am still with the pirates. I love being by Cyrus' side. The other pirates respect me and call me their "Pirate Princess." I like that. Cyrus says I am his Princess but like I said, he treats me like I am his sister. Once when we were fighting other pirates, I slipped from the rope I was swinging on and fell into the ocean. Cyrus jumped in and saved me just as a shark was approaching! Cyrus was so relieved that he hugged me and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately but he gently pushed me away. I told him that I loved him but he said that I was like a sister to him and we must never kiss or speak of love again. My heart sunk. At that moment, I wished the ship would have sunk. One I flirted with a rich man that Cyrus was planning on robbing. We were dressed all fancy and Albert McDoughan had no idea that Cyrus and I were pirates. Albert was thirty years old and ugly. I let Albert kiss me and Cyrus pretended that he didn't care but he told me later that kissing other men would make them want to bed me. I was angry. I feel like I will never know love. The only man I want is Cyrus. What's a girl to do?

*Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5*Today I really messed up. While Cyrus and I were fighting other pirates, I was kidnapped by the pirate Roscoe Von Cede. He and two other pirates grabbed me and took me abroad their ship. Cyrus and the other pirates had no idea I was gone. At least Cyrus won't have to worry about me anymore. I miss him. I don't know what will happen to me. I am locked in a stinky room and I get fed but I don't care about that. I just hope if these pirates kill me, they will be quick about it.

*Flower1* *Flower3* This part is a narrative. Cyrus was really upset to learn that Olivia had been kidnapped. He loved Olivia and not just like a sister. He had always loved her but thought she was too young and he wanted a better life for her then being a pirate. He made a promise. He was going to find her and he was going to marry her. They would give up being pirates and settle in New Zealand. He had treasure buried everywhere and they would have more money then they needed to live comfortably. Cyrus wished he would have told her that he loved her. He was going to find her. He couldn't live without her. Cyrus and his men sailed the sea for three days looking for Roscoe and his pirates. He hated Roscoe and he would make Roscoe pay for taking his Olivia.Cyrus and his men had heard in a Pub in Ireland that Roscoe and his men were in Ireland and that is where Cyrus and his men sailed to. They found Roscoe and his men at Blarney Cove, a favorite hide out place for pirates. Cyrus was so enraged that he killed Roscoe. This wasn't like Cyrus but Olivia was everything to him. Cyrus found Olivia in a dirty, stinky room on Roscoe's ship. Olivia was so surprised when Cyrus found her. He untied her and hugged her for what seemed like an eternity. He said to her:"I love you, Olivia. I mean I really love you. When I found out you were kidnapped and that I may never see you again, I was going crazy. I can't live without you. I love you so much. We will give up being pirates and get a house in New Zealand. Will you marry me?"

Olivia couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Oh, Cyrus, I have always loved you. Promise me you will stay away from Miranda and be true to me. I was afraid that you wouldn't find me or come looking for me. I swear Roscoe and his men didn't touch me. All I wanted was you to find me. I love you so much."

"I love you. I have never loved Miranda. I am yours eternally." Cyrus kissed Olivia. They were indeed a couple in love.

*Flower1* *Flower4* Back to Olivia's Journal. Cyrus and I were married in New Zealand and we have given up being pirates. We have a fancy house and we have given money to those less fortunate. No one in New Zealand knows that we were pirates. Father would have liked Cyrus. I miss father but I have a good life. We have two boys and a girl. I have Cyrus. I have everything a woman could want. I will always have memories of my pirate days but I never want to be a pirate again. I love what Cyrus and I have now. We are truly happy and very much in love.

Poser of Princess and her pirate made by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2008 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435507-A-Pirate-Womans-Story