*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436501-Proper-Purse-Purchasing
Rated: E · Essay · Comedy · #1436501
Just a bit of humor...
Every girl, and sometimes guy, loves purses. If there's a girl who doesn't, well, let's not get into that. There are many characteristics about a purse that are often overlooked. You purse says a lot about you. For instance, if you carry a bag, you should be prepared for me to come up to you and say,"What? Do you carry your whole house with you?" Hence, people think you are a "bag lady." Please don't make that mistake!

Smaller purses are the way to go. For instance, you may consider a nice clutch or a simple handbag. Trust me ladies, sometimes men, just because you can carry things in your purse, doesn't mean it can be used as a suitcase. A purse is not a tool, it is an accessory. Some people, very smart people, put nothing in their purse. When you go to school, what's the use in having a purse? Keep everything in your locker! Now, if you go to a public school that may not be the smartest thing to do. However, if you go to a private or safer school where getting your locker broken into is not a habit, then go for it! Use your purse for image.

When you see celebrities carry a purse to the MTV Movie Awards or the Oscars, they don't put anything thing in it. Are you crazy! What could they possibly need? You will never see a celebrity digging in her purse! Well, at least not on formal occasions. You must assume that everyone is look at you (and what you're wearing). I'm not saying you must be paranoid, you just need to expect a boy, or girl, to be looking at you the moment you are digging through your purse. Do you want a boy, or girl, to see you taking random things out of your purse. No!

In the end, every woman, or man, must understand the duty of a purse. It's not to carry a load of stuff in and it's not supposed to be convenient. I mean, seriously, when has fashion ever been convenient. Use you heads ladies - or rather your hands: SAY NO TO BIG PURSES!
© Copyright 2008 Tricia Winn (tdwinn32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436501-Proper-Purse-Purchasing