*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437298-Fiction-Review-Format
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1437298
Fiction Review Format for Chapter Recappers.
*RainbowL* *RainbowR* ~~~Hi.... You are receiving this review on behalf of Rainbow Madness-Reviews and Upgrades. Anything that is said in this review is my opinion and you may do with the suggestions as you wish.~~~*RainbowL* *RainbowR*



*NoteV* PLOT -

Did it make sense? Did the chapter flow or was it choppy? Did anything stand out that needs clarification? Point out anything you feel necessary.



*NoteR* SETTING -
Could you picture the scene in your mind? Could you taste, touch and feel with the characters? What would you suggest to enhance the scene and make it come alive?



*NoteG* CHARACTERS -
Were they believable? What didn't you like, or did you like about them that stood out?



*NoteO* GRAMMAR/SPELLING/DIALOGUE -
Point out anything you notice. Was the dialogue believeable? In tune with each character?




*NoteR* MY POV -
An overall opinion of what you've read.For book chapters - Would you read more of this story? Why or why not?
© Copyright 2008 New Beginnings... (lutz06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437298-Fiction-Review-Format