*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439594-Ajalon-Blood-to-Blood-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1439594
prologue to the eighth book of the Ajalon series, Blood to Blood. explains line of book 7
Prologue

         Time has always been a driving force in life. It controls life and death, each year making the Races realize their minute place in this vast existence. Each day runs on, enventful or not, and over the years, through the force and energy of time, each being becomes programmed. Their genes become altered, and a small piece of evolution occurs in each generation.
         The Prince of the Ajalon in the year 1417 A.S.N, otherwise known as the High King of Yasrael, John Salathiel was granted the power over Time, to run back and forth, to change, create and destroy. Being the only being known to ever have this power innately, he wildly learned of its intensities over the span of the Great Sixty Year War, which spanned the last seven decades of Amonor’s history.
         But this time, in that War, the world was reduced to almost nothing. Buidlings lay in rubble across the land, and families had been torn apart to fight and lose. The Four Realms violently merged into one, followed by the Two Moons, which began to set Time back into its regular pace, that John Salathiel, through tampering had changed, accidentally.
         Ether, the power of the Existence itself had been unbalance distorting all forms of energy. Dark Ether, the half that had assumed the form of Tram Larsen had brought down an army of billions of Ether-wrought soldiers on the force of merely sixty million of the force of Yasrael.
         The odds were against them all, the combined strength of the Four Quarters of Yasrael were defeated  in what seemed like an instant, forced back into their forts. They fought still, with all of the valiance and power that they could muster, and although defeated, they held on for sixty years before  John Salathiel took it upon himself to decide the fate of the Realms.
         Crying out with all of this might to the force that governs even Time, John assumed the role as the host for the Lighter Half of Ether. As the battles raged, John Salathiel clashed with Tram Larsen, the host of Dark Ether, destroying their bodies to fight as the Etheric Beings of the Inner Soul.
         In the moment that they clashed in finality, John commanded Ether to restore the mortal lives of 144000 members of each race, the amount of energy restored took the cost of John Salathiel and Raena Gizal’s lives. The toll was paid, and those who survived the destruction of the Planet watched in awe, as enough energy to destroy all of the Elder Gods coursed through the brand new sky of Amonor, and the two Halves of Ether were sealed as one.
         Humility became the high emotion of this new world. The planet had seen that it was weak, and so had every one of its inhabitants. It was peace now, as had been foretold.

But if the Laws of Nature still stood, everything that begins would have its end…


         
© Copyright 2008 bred_for_healing (ajalon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439594-Ajalon-Blood-to-Blood-Prologue