*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439712-Angry-Rant
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1439712
Just an angry rant about someone I work with.
                I work in a pharmacy, and as you may know pharmacy’s are very busy. We have to listen to people yell and scream that they want their pain medicine, or their whatever it may be. They just love to bitch. It is so rude.
         
                The funny thing is, one of my fellow employees pisses me off a lot more than any of the customers. I guess it is because she is the sole reason everyone is bitching. She stands there and does nothing. I worked this morning and this is how it went.
         
                She got to work and started talking about her daughter while standing, doing nothing but talking. Everyone else was running around filling prescriptions and answering the phone. She just kept standing there. I was amazed. I wanted to punch her in her face.
         
                I know that punching a girl is wrong. But I just can not seem to get over how lazy this girl is. She is only 34. All she does is complain how her stomach hurts or her feet hurt. Well my feet hurt to okay. My feet hurt everyday I am there, and my head. From listening to her complain about everything. What is this world coming to?
         
                All I want her to do is put something away while she talks about nothing. I just want her to do something. She can barely count a prescription. It takes five minutes just to do one. I want to throw things at her and tell her to give the damn thing to me. It is just amazing how lazy someone could be. I really hope she quits so I don’t end up shooting her or myself.
         
                The other bad thing is that her daughter works there too. Holy shit, try working with both of these lazy people at the same time. I might have them buy me ear plugs next time I work so I don’t have to listen.
         
                I really appreciate everyone listening to me rant and rave about this person that works with me. I hope you never have to meet someone like this or more importantly work with someone like this. Well I feel a little better at least. Thanks.

Nate
© Copyright 2008 basketballinnow (basketballinno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439712-Angry-Rant